Colts vs. Patriots

The official ruling was "Manning's choke partner Harrison tripped over his own feet" but that takes too long to say. He wasn't touched.

I know you are joking... But, did you not hear the explanation?... Seems clear you can get tangled up in the receiver's feet and not get a interference call! I like the rule, now lets exploit it next year!

;)

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats are one of the few teams that can get consistant pressure on Manning which he cant handle and is a big reason why he struggles against them.

Them and every other 3-4 team in the league.

it's a perfectly legal play

Happens on every passing down, in fact.

Peyton's the story, yet again. But his 101 passer rating this year sure was impressive (I love the three commercial's he had in the first half, BTW). Harrison's loking his usual playoff self, as well.

Polian must be throwing a lugnut by now.

Clearly. And the hand on Wayne's hip was an optical illusion. Never happened - but even if it did, it's a perfectly legal play ;)

I told you they would tell us that we didn't see what we saw, and that we're not allowed to draw conclusions based on what we saw. We are supposed to be agreeing with them no matter what ref calls or lucky bounces happen - or we are retarded(and now pathetic).

What is pathetic is that it's so predictable. No matter what actually happens - anyone who doesn't agree with the "Brady/Belechick/Patriots are awsome. Ref calls and luck has nothing to do with it" party doctrine is automatically "pathetic" or "retarded".

It's known as "incidental contact" and it's (not) called almost every weekend.

I guess you got me... When it happens on "purpose" because you are "purposely" trying to create it... Is it "incidental?"... Quite a conundrum... Now let's exploit it... Just run close and hope they all get tangled up...

Gotta admit the Patsies are great actors!

In my book they would be no "incidental" contact... Just my opinion... The receiver either gets interferred with or not...

Shannon Sharpe talks like he has mothballs in his mouth

He is unwatchable. I remember after the Bills lost to the Titans they were trying to show highlights and all you could hear was that Mr. Ed wannabe yelling "vince young" in the background. Unfortunately i do not possess the required skills that would allow me to type out the sound the words "Vince Young" make when coming out of his loud mouth. Go to hell Shannon.

He is unwatchable. I remember after the Bills lost to the Titans they were trying to show highlights and all you could hear was that Mr. Ed wannabe yelling "vince young" in the background. Unfortunately i do not possess the required skills that would allow me to type out the sound the words "Vince Young" make when coming out of his loud mouth. Go to hell Shannon.

found this on KSK

I dell do I doan lie da Cose chan do bin agin da Paydreeit. Baidin Madding duddin ab da big gabe expedien do come oud on dop in dif baddle ub hebbywaist. No, heed got dee expedien, bud he ahwaid fine way do lude big game wed it count, espeddally again Bill Belldachix an due Paydreeod.

Doo stebbidy Coats need dow fine ron dee-fen. Dee-fen da keedo win shamships, an doe Coats nah hab do dee-fen do win do Doopa Bow. Buddiff Paydon Manning toe big padded an make dum big pwayed, day cud bee dow dooby dooby run run, dooby dooby dow dooby do run run...

Wud wud I dayin'? Oh deah, do Coal dee-fen da lab due week id not Coe deepends prum reglah seedin, an I tink -- no, I node -- shabba lamma ding dong bip bop scooby da Paydreeod wid Tob Brady gon' come bow don dop in dis baddle ub hebbywaist contendruhs.

Indee, I be strade wid you: yo dee-fen could'n sdop me ip you plade twelb men on da bield all drying due guard me, da gradest tide end ebber due play fooball. Da pact dat you made id dis far id a desdesdesdesdament due da distance dat da Rabens hab fallen dint I retied ad da gradest tide end dat ebber libbed.

I believe the pronunciation is "vind jung"

I told you they would tell us that we didn't see what we saw, and that we're not allowed to draw conclusions based on what we saw. We are supposed to be agreeing with them no matter what ref calls or lucky bounces happen - or we are retarded(and now pathetic).

What is pathetic is that it's so predictable. No matter what actually happens - anyone who doesn't agree with the "Brady/Belechick/Patriots are awsome. Ref calls and luck has nothing to do with it" party doctrine is automatically "pathetic" or "retarded".

Why do the Pats apologists get so bent out of shape about this stuff? Hell, if the Bills repeatedly were the beneficiary of blown calls, I'd happily admit it, and I really wouldn't care.