Hillary Clinton takes first step for 2008 U.S. race

Tux of Borg

A few hundred thousand, just set up your headquarters in Texas. I don't have that big a problem with Hilary but the fact that every Republican, plus every sexist automatically not voting for her really minimizes her chance for success.

Yeah but what about woman sympathy voters? You know, the Oprah watching crowd happy to see a woman make something of herself? At the same time, you've got Brownback announcing his candidacy today. Isn't that the same guy that refers to abortions as "Holocaust victims" and holds fast in the fight against the "homosexual agenda?"

I think I'm going to vote for Kid Rock this time around.

:D :D :wallbash:

-Jeff

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at Obama's voting record....About as far left as you can get....No thanks.

Actually, it's farther than far left. And Hillary is meaner than mean. It should all come out in the campaign.

Look at Obama's voting record....About as far left as you can get....No thanks.

Obama is strong left, however he's not a complete idealogue. He's not for gay marriage, which is a big far left position.

Still Obama has yet to field any serious questions about what really matters about being president.

Same thing for Hillary Clinton, who always avoids the tougher venues, and instead will go on shows like "The View" or "Oprah" to field questions.

In my very humble opinion, Obama and Clinton will show me nothing until they go on The O'Reilly Factor.

BTW, can anyone tell me what major accomplishments Hillary Clinton has done to be taken seriously as a presidential candidate?

BTW, can anyone tell me what major accomplishments Hillary Clinton has done to be taken seriously as a presidential candidate?

Nope, don't think she has any. Out of curiosity, after 6 years, can anyone do the same for Bush?

Nope, don't think she has any. Out of curiosity, after 6 years, can anyone do the same for Bush?

Has Hillary even done anything for NYS? Bush...no idea ...really can't think of anything off the top of my head.....Removing the Taliban from power?

Has Hillary even done anything for NYS?

As a Senator in the minority party it's tougher to do such things and less in the 'job description,' whereas Representatives are more expected to bring home the bacon for districts. We'll see what, if anything, she can do with her party in power, assuming she's not already out to lunch for her term getting ready for the presidential race (an unlikely assumption).