Jeff Samardzija Could drop BIG time

I really think Jeff Samardzija from Notre Dame is the perfect fit for Buffalo. He's a BIG, strong, physical WR that doesn't rely on speed but gets the job done anyways.

However, he is a two sport guy and seems intent on playing both Baseball (for the Chicago Cubs) and NFL football. Combine this with the fact that it's a VERY deep WR class and Samardzija; a guy with 1st Round talent, may fall as late as the 3rd Round.

Given these circumstances what are your thoughts of Jeff Samardzija lineing up with Lee Evans and Roscoe Parrish?

When it comes to Jeff, I think hes going to sit back and see what sport hes going to succeed at the most and thats the sport he will go with. I think its one or the other with him, I highly doubt it will be both. You dont see it that much anymore is sports, due to terms of a contract and the money that teams invest in players. So I do think its one or the other for the guy.....

From what Ive read and heard about him, hes a better pitcher in baseball then a football player. So if I was the Bills id stay away.....

I'd like it but I keep hearing that the Bills only want smurf receivers because of their "system" and that PP is a very good WR and that it is just very unrealistic to want someone better, and don't question anything that the coaches or GM or the President of the United States does cause they're all so much smarter than us.

He'd be a great first choice. Then when Losman gets knocked on his ass, he can see TWO tall guys he might have thrown the ball to if there had been any freakin pass protection. Maybe on our second round we can get a linebacker who can tackle runners 4 or five yards down the freakin field who got pass our defensive line.

He'd be a great first choice. Then when Losman gets knocked on his ass, he can see TWO tall guys he might have thrown the ball to if there had been any freakin pass protection. Maybe on our second round we can get a linebacker who can tackle runners 4 or five yards down the freakin field who got pass our defensive line.

Id love to see Buffalo improve the line first thing in FA......

i think our offense would be pretty nasty with a good OL

The Pats already took Chad Jackson in the 1st last year there not going after Jeff even if he is already there.

they have 2 1st round picks, Seattle's at 25(?) then theirs a little later.

if they address needs at 25 and hes still there 3-4 picks later, why wouldnt they pick him?

The Pats already took Chad Jackson in the 1st last year there not going after Jeff even if he is already there.

The Patriots took Jackson very early in the 2nd round.

they have 2 1st round picks, Seattle's at 25(?) then theirs a little later.

The Seattle pick is #24.

I see the Pats' most pressing early draft needs as DB, LB, and WR, so Samardzija is a definite possibility, especially with the Weis connection.

why is everyone so convinced that the bills need a wr, wr is a not a need, we will not draft a wr this year and if we do it will be very very late. evans and price parrish and reed is a solid group we dont need another solid guy, lets devlop the ones we got first

the same reason why everyone wants us to take lynch at 12 when we have a serviceable RB going into his contract year