GMAC driver's test......

erynthered

How long has it been since you've taken a written driver's test? Well here's you chance to see how well you would do if given that test today. Studies show that 1 out of 11 current drivers cannot achieve a passing score of 70% on this GMAC driver's test. See how well you can do on the 20 questions below. See how well you can do. You don't have to enter your zip code or reveal any personal information to take the test...

http://www.gmacinsurance.com/SafeDriving/2006/test.asp

My score: National Drivers Test - Results

Your score was: 90%

85% for me.

The Minnesota written test was pretty funny when I took it. The test was taken on a computer and one question will always stick out to me. They showed a picture of a construction site with signs all over the place, and the question was, "What color are construction signs?" :unsure: As long as you weren't color blind, you'd get it right. :devil:

The whole test was pretty much that simple. At the time, I heard that New York's written test was the hardest in the country and that Minnesota's was one of the easiest. After taking them both, I believe it.

CW

85% for me.

The Minnesota written test was pretty funny when I took it. The test was taken on a computer and one question will always stick out to me. They showed a picture of a construction site with signs all over the place, and the question was, "What color are construction signs?" :unsure: As long as you weren't color blind, you'd get it right. :devil:

The whole test was pretty much that simple. At the time, I heard that New York's written test was the hardest in the country and that Minnesota's was one of the easiest. After taking them both, I believe it.

CW

90%.

When I first moved to the Virgin Islands I was required to take a written test, which I failed (significantly, I might add.) It was a test based on the written test from the Puerto Rico, adpated for the VI (we drive on the right side of the road, maximum speed limit is 35 mph and some other nuances) The actual test, however, had been orginally written in English, translated into Spanish for Puerto Rico, and then translated back into English for the VI. Reading the questions was like reading an owners manual for a Japanese motorcycle back in the 60's..."all your bases are belong to us" type of stuff. I still haven't tried to get a VI license yet, and probably never will.

OH drivers test - 100%

GMAC drivers test - 100%

This can't be right. After residing in Ohio for 5 years, its quite obvious Ohio doesn't give drivers test, rather their DMV is nothing more than a glorified picture booths that spit out licenses to every yokel with $25.

This can't be right. After residing in Ohio for 5 years, its quite obvious Ohio doesn't give drivers test, rather their DMV is nothing more than a glorified picture booths that spit out licenses to every yokel with $25.

:thumbsup: The drivers here in Ohio are AWFUL. Throw in some rain or a little snow and they somehow get 10 times worse.