10-year-old boy breaks back at Pats game

loadofmularkey

sounds like a lot of potential here. Negligence in supervision, Negligence by the police officer. Failure to maintain order. The kid may get his college paid for. Its a shame you can't feel safe bringing a ten year old kid to a game anymore.

Are you kidding, this kid might be owning the Pats after all the lawsuits he could have.

Someone send this kid the number to the Barnes firm, lets make sure justice is served and the Krafts are no longer owner of the Pats, maybe the Bills fans can show their support to this child and start up a fund to pay for the kids lawyer fees :thumbsup:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things on this.....

- It wouldn't happen to my kids because I would never take them to a game.....too much chance for violence I just dont consider it a family scene.....

- I am not the suing type...but I would get a lawyer if I were the parents......the Krafts have NOT done enough on this situation

- There would be no problem finding the guy that did it.....becuase he would be going to the hospital right along with my kid. Regardless of whether I leaving the stadium in cuffs.....

- Somebody out there knows that they hurt this kid....and should be ashamed of themself

Actually, they might not, if they were blitzed. But someone among him and his friends does know. And they should all be ashamed.

You can definitely bring a 10 year old to a game.

A baseball game. A hockey game. A basketball game. Even a football game, provided it's college football.

The NFL is a stupid, terrible league and an awful product, but it's also a great TV show so everyone thinks it's a success.

An NFL game is by FAR the least enjoyable experience of any live sporting event, due entirely to drunken a-holes. You might see a handful a dicks at a hockey or Yankees game, but only in football are those guys there by the thousands and is there zero effort made to police it.

A few things on this.....

- It wouldn't happen to my kids because I would never take them to a game.....too much chance for violence I just dont consider it a family scene.....

- I am not the suing type...but I would get a lawyer if I were the parents......the Krafts have NOT done enough on this situation

- There would be no problem finding the guy that did it.....becuase he would be going to the hospital right along with my kid. Regardless of whether I leaving the stadium in cuffs.....

- Somebody out there knows that they hurt this kid....and should be ashamed of themself

Not for anything but if something like this would happen to you, you'd be too concerned with the well-being of your child to be concerned at all with revenge.

Exactly! I would take that gesture as being completly insulting...."yeah, my kid ended up with a broken back because of some drunken, unruly jackasses behind us in the stands....but Bob Kraft sent us a tom brady jersey, so it's cool...." WTF?? I'm with you, man...I'd have the best attorney I could afford faster than you could say "tom brady is a homo".

Tom Brady is a HOMO? I didn't know that. :D

After watching today's game I'm now convinced he is. Few too many pats on the bum. :blink::wallbash:

Time to introduce your sister to one Jonathan Paul Losman....enough of her Brady love! :(

The Krafts/Pats are always quick to point out their state-of-the-art security system they have installed at The Tampon...they can supposedly zero in on any seat in the stadium. One could assume that they have film of the incident, and combined with the credit-card info, etc, could easily determine who the fat scumbag is. Why they're not doing it is anybody's guess.

Why they're not doing it is anybody's guess.

Perhaps for the same reason bars shy away from telling any and all that they served the guy who drove against traffic on the highway and plowed head-on into a minivan.

Their security, their medical staff and possibly their concessions people all own responsibility.

I fully expect this to magically disappear from the news... not that it's being widely reported even here in NE. The family will be stone-walled.

Perhaps for the same reason bars shy away from telling any and all that they served the guy who drove against traffic on the highway and plowed head-on into a minivan.

Their security, their medical staff and possibly their concessions people all own responsibility.

I fully expect this to magically disappear from the news... not that it's being widely reported even here in NE. The family will be stone-walled.

Why don't some of those 'progressive' Mass politicians step in to help? After all, nobody cares about the little guy like John and Teddy! :thumbsup:

Terrible for that to happen to the kid, just terrible. Terrible conduct by the officer as well. Where are all the self righteous blowhard Patsie fans that called us scum because one of their fans ran his mouth in the parking lot and broke his hand.

An NFL game is by FAR the least enjoyable experience of any live sporting event, due entirely to drunken a-holes. You might see a handful a dicks at a hockey or Yankees game, but only in football are those guys there by the thousands and is there zero effort made to police it.

There is no way in hell I would take my son to an upper deck of an NFL game. I would have to have box seats or lower-sideline.

I'd do baseball, hockey, basketball, pro wrestling, even that ultimate fighting deal before an upper deck of an NFL game.

It's a matter of time before there's no alcohol served at stadiums. Thanks, morons.

Ya... Right... "Legit" accidents happen all the time also.

At the RCA Dome this year... An older dude was coming back to his seat with drinks... Wasn't drunk in the least bit and one drink wasn't even booze... Trying to navigate to the middle of the row... Did a face plant on the two rows beneath him... I was sitting in the row above his seats... Beverage went everywhere...

Thank God nobody was hurt... The funning thing was that he started giving the Bills the business when the Colts did well... We all had a laugh on him with: "Nice ballerina act pal!"

:pirate:

They way they design seats and pack them in... Being sobber isn't your safest bet either...

But... Nice knee-jerk reaction... :thumbsup:

I am on the side of the kid here and all... So don't get me wrong... But this is the mentality that makes me cringe:

"It's very annoying," Charlie said. "We got a new pool table, and I can't play. I can't play any sports. I can't go to school."

Grant you, he is only a 10 year old kid... But, I would still cringe if it was my kid.

He should be thinking:

"Gee, I am thankful to be alive."

I am gonna generalize here... So shoot me... This "poor me"... I can't do anything is what bothers me about people and especially this region of the country...

It isn't about "things" and what you can't play...

Probably a great kid... But, I cringe at his upbringing...

Yet, he should still sue becuse this is gross negligence for even moving a back injured victim among other things!

I am on the side of the kid here and all... So don't get me wrong... But this is the mentality that makes me cringe:

"It's very annoying," Charlie said. "We got a new pool table, and I can't play. I can't play any sports. I can't go to school."

But he's 10 years old! Most kids that age don't take the long view and think about how lucky they are to be alive. Most people twice that age don't. And some people never do.

Basically he's saying he's bummed because he can't go to school and play sports with his friends. That's what I'd expect any kid to say.

Not to mention it's tough to gauge his world view from one snippet in the article.