Willis Responds

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after seeing how his own words got him into trouble over nothing, i'd have my publicist write the clarification too. players should play, and publicists should write PC replies.

Actually, how can players play? They have to concentrate too much on their dance lessons

Property is often a good investment. Or maybe he likes gardening, or wants to put his jewelry in display cases?

When was the last time buying property in WNY purely for the investment a good idea? 1850? :bag:

i'm sure rosenhuis or somebody told him it was a good investment...that proves nothing to me.

I am not surprised that it "proves nothing" to you.

It is funny that, when JP bought a place in Buffalo, people were doing cart wheels, but when WM bought a house there, people give him no credit and suspect some ulterior motive.

By the way, the Buffalo real estate market is not exactly where fortunes have been made in recent years.

I am not surprised that it "proves nothing" to you.

It is funny that, when JP bought a place in Buffalo, people were doing cart wheels, but when WM bought a house there, people give him no credit and suspect some ulterior motive.

By the way, the Buffalo real estate market is not exactly where fortunes have been made in recent years.

JP and his publicist have done a better job publically than Willis and Co. Might have something to do with attending off-season workouts, studying a lot of film with coaches in the off-season, keeping his love life under wraps and not being interviewed by Penthouse or that trashy Orlando reporter that did the Baby momma bit. Who mentors Willis? Other players from the"U"? His agent Drew Rosenhaus? There's a good influence. Willis and his public image are products of the environment. Willis should change it up. He benefits from that.

LOL........trust me NONE of those words come from McGahee! Those words are from his agent and his agent only!

Damage control is what one friend of mine calls it......

If that truly was Willis (Which I doubt too) he peddled backward on that one soo hard he could have his own spinning class!!! :bag:

Willis's statement today is totally meaningless to me. Although I'd like to believe it, I refuse to believe a single word written or uttered by Rosenhaus (or his secretary.) I can't understand why players still buy into that guy's BS after the TO saga.

NEXT QUESTION

go back and read the ORIGINAL ARTICLE and take off your negative fan filter and re-read it. You will find nearly the same statement made in the 1st place. :bag:

go back and read the ORIGINAL ARTICLE and take off your negative fan filter and re-read it. You will find nearly the same statement made in the 1st place. :bag:

You misunderstand my point. I'm basically indifferent to what Willis says or does off of the field, but I can't understand the choice of Rosenhaus as an agent. Rosenhaus does not exactly exude sincerity, so his effectiveness in PR type of stuff is highly suspect. I think players who buy into his dog and pony show end up worse off in the long run.

Privacy.

:bag:0:):D :D :o :o :o:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy::worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: (just wanted to see what it would look like)

You misunderstand my point. I'm basically indifferent to what Willis says or does off of the field, but I can't understand the choice of Rosenhaus as an agent. Rosenhaus does not exactly exude sincerity, so his effectiveness in PR type of stuff is highly suspect. I think players who buy into his dog and pony show end up worse off in the long run.

I see, sorry