Youy can pencil in NE as AFC champs

First Marty Schottenheimer lives down to his reputation as a playoff underachiever. Now NE gets to play the QB that cam always be counted on to lay down in the playoffs.

PTR

1. Manning is way off his game.

2. Brady and Belichick will shred the Colts so-called defense.

It's true PGump is in typical post-season form... but Vinatieri is the secret weapon. I will still take the Pats +3, but I will not bet as heavily on this game as I have in past years, especially not after that Ravens game.

It's true PGump is in typical post-season form... but Vinatieri is the secret weapon. I will still take the Pats +3, but I will not bet as heavily on this game as I have in past years, especially not after that Ravens game.

The real interesting thing will be if BB can somehow get in Vinatieri's head...if he can, it'll surely prove the Devil got a bargain on Bellichik's soul.

First Marty Schottenheimer lives down to his reputation as a playoff underachiever. Now NE gets to play the QB that cam always be counted on to lay down in the playoffs.

PTR

Can't pin the turnovers and failure to grab a couple turnovers on coach Marty. That was the difference in the game.

Colts can win. Next week a whole new ballgame.

Can't pin the turnovers and failure to grab a couple turnovers on coach Marty. That was the difference in the game.

Losing a timeout on that inane challenge killed him on that final drive. If the FG attempt was closer...

they still would've missed it (curse of Marty) :thumbsup:

Now, maybe if they would've signed Vinatieri in the off-season, things might've been different.

Normally I'd be inclined to agree. But... it's not like this is the first time a Marty-led team has choked away a playoff game. At some point you have to point the finger at the coach for not having his players prepared.