Pamela Rogers...

Tux of Borg

Article

NSFW: Pamela Rogers pics.

Teacher Accused of Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy Gets More Jail Time

By Associated Press

MCMINNVILLE, TN -- Former school teacher Pamela Rogers has been handed an additional two years for sending nude photos of herself to a boy she was convicted of having sex with. Rogers was on probation at the time.

Wednesday morning in McMinnville, the 29-year-old Rogers entered a plea agreement, pleading guilty to two counts of solicitation of sexual exploitation of a minor.

The new sentence is to be served at the end of the first term, but Rogers will become eligible for parole after serving 30 percent of the ten years at the Tennessee Prison for Women.

Rogers was first arrested in February 2005 and pleaded no contest to charges of having sex with a 13-year-old boy who attended the rural Centertown Elementary School where she was then teaching.

In a deal with prosecutors, she served six months in jail and got a lengthy probation under the condition that she not contact the student or his family or use the Internet.

Sweet Pam-Ella, I want to make love explosion on your stomache..... :pirate:

Article

NSFW: Pamela Rogers pics.

Teacher Accused of Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy Gets More Jail Time

By Associated Press

MCMINNVILLE, TN -- Former school teacher Pamela Rogers has been handed an additional two years for sending nude photos of herself to a boy she was convicted of having sex with. Rogers was on probation at the time.

Wednesday morning in McMinnville, the 29-year-old Rogers entered a plea agreement, pleading guilty to two counts of solicitation of sexual exploitation of a minor.

The new sentence is to be served at the end of the first term, but Rogers will become eligible for parole after serving 30 percent of the ten years at the Tennessee Prison for Women.

Rogers was first arrested in February 2005 and pleaded no contest to charges of having sex with a 13-year-old boy who attended the rural Centertown Elementary School where she was then teaching.

In a deal with prosecutors, she served six months in jail and got a lengthy probation under the condition that she not contact the student or his family or use the Internet.

So this teacher in Delaware sexually molests a 13 year old 28 times and is held on $560,000 bail.

Whereas in Wisconsin, an illegal immigrant male from Mexico molests a 12 year old girl, and is held on $5,000 bond.

Oh btw, the illegal immigrant skipped his court hearing and apparently fled the country. Good :bag: work Wisconsin.

Yeah yeah, Miss Rogers is one hot woman.

On a serious note here, what the hell is wrong with her?

She's a teacher! And she's having sex with one of her 13 year old students?!

Laugh all you want, and make jokes about it, but this is sick!!!

This woman has serious problems.

I do'nt know what it takes to become a teacher, but to throw all of that away, because you want to have sex with one of your students. And then to continue sending pictures to the boy?

If this had been a male teacher who molested a female student, I highly doubt that we would be joking about it in this matter.

No matter what sex you are, molestation is molestation.

Yeah yeah, Miss Rogers is one hot woman.

On a serious note here, what the hell is wrong with her?

She's a teacher! And she's having sex with one of her 13 year old students?!

Laugh all you want, and make jokes about it, but this is sick!!!

This woman has serious problems.

I do'nt know what it takes to become a teacher, but to throw all of that away, because you want to have sex with one of your students. And then to continue sending pictures to the boy?

If this had been a male teacher who molested a female student, I highly doubt that we would be joking about it in this matter.

No matter what sex you are, molestation is molestation.

Very good post, I agree with everything you said.