early prediction how the draft exactly will happen 1-16

BILLS #1

1.Raiders- QB JaMarcus Russel, raiders going to keep moss and want a guy like daunte culpepper so moss could be the MOSS of old. brooks and walter are not doing it and they arent going to draft OT Joe Thomas because they already have 2 young OT including Robert Gallery

2.Lions- I know every 1 is saying calvin johnson because of there past history ( m.williams,Roy williams, and free agent charles rogers) , but they are going to go with Joe Thomas OT from Wisconsin trust me.. kitna could do really great job with protection even though he passed 4000 even with bien sacked 2nd most in the nfl

3. Cleveland- Is probably going to be DT BIG AB Alen branch hes a beast i wish we could get him.. but cleveland couldnt stop the run to save there lives so they need a run stuffer.

4. Tampa bay- They will take DE GAINes ADams out of CLEMSON.. simion rice is getting old there whole defense is getting old but they need an outside rusher so they will take him.

5. Arizona - 5th pick in the draft the arizona cardials take CB Leon Hall.. they were really bad against the pass last year and they need a playmaker like HALL so u got antre rolle and leon hall Dynamic Duo for years to come..

6.Washington- Redskins need defense really bad.. im almost sure they will go with saftety Leon Landry, he has the size and tackling skills to contribute as a versatile defensive back and if redskins need (giants game) sumting its solid tacklers

7. Minnesota- The vikes need a wide reciever and there is no1 on the board better then CALVIN JOHNSON plain and simple.

8. Texans- GOODbye DAVID CARR and say hello to QB brady quinn .. i know fell a little from the board but they texans need a qb because carr isnt doing and he cant blame the offensive line anymore..

9. Dolphfags- they will probaly take a DT because traylor and holiday are really old so im going wit DT from LSU Glenn Dorsey.. the guy is just a flat out monster

10. Alanta- Teddy Ginn Junior, they need a playmaker other than vick on offense and if vick could get Ginn the ball Watch out hes a bigger steve smith..

11. 49ers- S Reggie Nelson did u see that guy in bowl game.. he obviously boosted his move on the board they guy was tipping every ball and had a pick..the NINERS were 29th against the pass last year ....

12. BILLS!!- with the 12th pick in the draft the Buffalo BILLS take LB Patrick willis from MISSISSIPI, the guy is a flat out BEAST, MONSTER, BULL, were getting rid of fletecher and just think of this Outside linbackers spikes ( comes back a monster after a full year of recovery) Crowell, and ILB patrick willis and o yea he won the DICK BUTKUS award.. just check out this hit.. hes gonna punish nfl running backs http://youtube.com/watch?v=_bM4sEmaFLQ&amp...ted&search=

13. ST louis- They will take a DT to stop the run and who else but the sensation Amobi Okoye, Louisville ..

14. Panthers- need a solid SAFTEY , Texas S Robert Griffith is a beast and would help tremendously with the run and pass.. he reminds me of a ball hawk like darren sharper..

15. Steelers- were pretty bad against the pass last year even though there D was pretty solid.. im going with CB Marcus McCauley from Fresno state..hes a tall solid CB kinda reminds me of chris mccalister

16 Packer- They need a couple things but im going with Rb Adrian Peterson from OKLAhoma i know its a lil late but i think hes going to fall beacause of bieng injury prone.. ahmad green is very injury prone and i know so is peterson but if he is healty .. he will be unbileavable!

I think a lot of it will be determined by who we can get in free agency.....but if we can get a run stuffing DT I would rather go that direction then LB because there are some quality LB's available in free agency.....

I wont go into detail like you did with my thoughts (very good by the way) but I could see the following things happening.....

- Nate walks....I see the bills possibly taking the flyer on another less expensive corner like Harper from the colts....not an upgrade but if improve up front that helps out the corners......

- We sign the backup LB on the ravens......another possibility (more like a probablity) is Crowell moves to LB where he has already been a backup . to Fletcher in the middle. Then we use a high pick....possibly our 2nd rounder on a linebacker as well

- We resign Gandy and move him to RG to team up with Pennington.....we sign one of the quality free agent OG's like Steinbach to man the LG side and team up with Jason Peters. I could also see us signing another veteran guy who plays multiple positions on the line as a backup.

-

Can't see Quinn going past Detroit.

1.Raiders- QB JaMarcus Russel, raiders going to keep moss and want a guy like daunte culpepper so moss could be the MOSS of old. brooks and walter are not doing it and they arent going to draft OT Joe Thomas because they already have 2 young OT including Robert Gallery

2.Lions- I know every 1 is saying calvin johnson because of there past history ( m.williams,Roy williams, and free agent charles rogers) , but they are going to go with Joe Thomas OT from Wisconsin trust me.. kitna could do really great job with protection even though he passed 4000 even with bien sacked 2nd most in the nfl

3. Cleveland- Is probably going to be DT BIG AB Alen branch hes a beast i wish we could get him.. but cleveland couldnt stop the run to save there lives so they need a run stuffer.

4. Tampa bay- They will take DE GAINes ADams out of CLEMSON.. simion rice is getting old there whole defense is getting old but they need an outside rusher so they will take him.

5. Arizona - 5th pick in the draft the arizona cardials take CB Leon Hall.. they were really bad against the pass last year and they need a playmaker like HALL so u got antre rolle and leon hall Dynamic Duo for years to come..

6.Washington- Redskins need defense really bad.. im almost sure they will go with saftety Leon Landry, he has the size and tackling skills to contribute as a versatile defensive back and if redskins need (giants game) sumting its solid tacklers

7. Minnesota- The vikes need a wide reciever and there is no1 on the board better then CALVIN JOHNSON plain and simple.

8. Texans- GOODbye DAVID CARR and say hello to QB brady quinn .. i know fell a little from the board but they texans need a qb because carr isnt doing and he cant blame the offensive line anymore..

9. Dolphfags- they will probaly take a DT because traylor and holiday are really old so im going wit DT from LSU Glenn Dorsey.. the guy is just a flat out monster

10. Alanta- Teddy Ginn Junior, they need a playmaker other than vick on offense and if vick could get Ginn the ball Watch out hes a bigger steve smith..

11. 49ers- S Reggie Nelson did u see that guy in bowl game.. he obviously boosted his move on the board they guy was tipping every ball and had a pick..the NINERS were 29th against the pass last year ....

12. BILLS!!- with the 12th pick in the draft the Buffalo BILLS take LB Patrick willis from MISSISSIPI, the guy is a flat out BEAST, MONSTER, BULL, were getting rid of fletecher and just think of this Outside linbackers spikes ( comes back a monster after a full year of recovery) Crowell, and ILB patrick willis and o yea he won the DICK BUTKUS award.. just check out this hit.. hes gonna punish nfl running backs http://youtube.com/watch?v=_bM4sEmaFLQ&amp...ted&search=

13. ST louis- They will take a DT to stop the run and who else but the sensation Amobi Okoye, Louisville ..

14. Panthers- need a solid SAFTEY , Texas S Robert Griffith is a beast and would help tremendously with the run and pass.. he reminds me of a ball hawk like darren sharper..

15. Steelers- were pretty bad against the pass last year even though there D was pretty solid.. im going with CB Marcus McCauley from Fresno state..hes a tall solid CB kinda reminds me of chris mccalister

16 Packer- They need a couple things but im going with Rb Adrian Peterson from OKLAhoma i know its a lil late but i think hes going to fall beacause of bieng injury prone.. ahmad green is very injury prone and i know so is peterson but if he is healty .. he will be unbileavable!

If we dont draft jarrett I would love patrick willis just to see him do that on a consistent basis to Laurence Maroney for years to come :rolleyes:

Well, according to this he isn't going to be selected in the top 16 picks, so maybe he will fall to us in the second. :lol:

.....but if we can get a run stuffing DT I would rather go that direction

Would Marv draft or sign a DT a year after drafting/signing 3 of them? It would essentially tell everyone that he missed on all three. Don't see it happening.

Would Marv draft or sign a DT a year after drafting/signing 3 of them? It would essentially tell everyone that he missed on all three. Don't see it happening.

woah woah woah! that makes way too much sense. Marv knows he needs a ILB to replace the departing Fletch and none is better the Willis.

Actually Buster Davis from Florida state will be a better LB in the nfl. But marv is going to trade willis to get Adrian Peterson and a WR in the first round. He may have to give up his second round pick but it could be worth it. If calvin johnson slips to around the fifth pick marv will move to get him, otherwise Jarrett or another big WR will be comming to Buffalo. LB's can be found through free agency or later in the draft. Marv will draft offensive players early especially since he has the cap room to sign clements and fletcher.

Im on the Patrick Willis bandwagon indeed. You guys dont understand how good this kid is at LB. Honestly, I realyl can see Willis having the same exact season Demarco Ryans had in Houston. Patrick Willis is a similar player to Ryans. You guys would be exstatic with Patrick Willis!

But you are right Free Agency will dictate everything!

Actually Buster Davis from Florida state will be a better LB in the nfl. But marv is going to trade willis to get Adrian Peterson and a WR in the first round. He may have to give up his second round pick but it could be worth it. If calvin johnson slips to around the fifth pick marv will move to get him, otherwise Jarrett or another big WR will be comming to Buffalo. LB's can be found through free agency or later in the draft. Marv will draft offensive players early especially since he has the cap room to sign clements and fletcher.

\

I am a huge Buster Davis fan but I think that Willis is the total package. If he is there you do not pass on him. As far as WR go there id no way we take a WR in the first with all our glaring needs elsewhere. I know we need a #2 but those are easy to find especially because we will not re-sign Nate or Fletch. Sorry but its true they are not breaking the bank for Nate with so many other needs to address. Why do you guys think we drafted so heavily in the secondary last year.

\

I am a huge Buster Davis fan but I think that Willis is the total package. If he is there you do not pass on him. As far as WR go there id no way we take a WR in the first with all our glaring needs elsewhere. I know we need a #2 but those are easy to find especially because we will not re-sign Nate or Fletch. Sorry but its true they are not breaking the bank for Nate with so many other needs to address. Why do you guys think we drafted so heavily in the secondary last year.

This is the question though...........

If Fletcher leaves, we will need a LB in the draft, if Nate leaves we would need a corner. Yet, FA could bulster these positions aswell. There are alot of things that can happen this offseason with the Bills. If Fletcher leaves, I think we draft LB first round, if Nate leaves I can see Buffalo drafting a corner first round. However, the run defense was so bad I can see Buffalo taking a DT first round. So who knows.

I do know one thing, I love Patrick Willis! Buster Davis is a good LB aswell.

As for the WR spot......I think with a better OL, our other guys will shine a little more. But I sure would love to see Buffalo add a 2nd WR, that would be a #1 guy on other teams.....I think taking pressure off Evans would be huge!

Its going to be interesting this offseason. #1 we have the funds to make some serious moves, and #2 we have the right people in place to make the right moves......

Yes. If Tim Anderson is cut. We have to then replace a DT that was lost. That has nothing to do with the other three (Triplett, McCargo, Williams).

the bills rotate heavily so you can never have enough warm bodies........this would not be a reflection on mccargo/tripplet/williams...........just because a guy isn't starting doesn't mean he's not contributing

'wat u guyz think'

Im on the Patrick Willis bandwagon indeed. You guys dont understand how good this kid is at LB. Honestly, I realyl can see Willis having the same exact season Demarco Ryans had in Houston. Patrick Willis is a similar player to Ryans. You guys would be exstatic with Patrick Willis!

But you are right Free Agency will dictate everything!

Willis is a manchild. I can see marv drafting him to fill in for fletcher. I think it's a very strong possibility that they will not re-sign fletch and focus on nate. As for WR's, someone out of this group projected to go 1st round would fall to the 2nd round it never fails. That being said, Willis should be our guy. Marv Let's get it!

Here is how the Draft will go:

1. Good pick, Marv, why no trade-up? Fire Marv now!

2. Good pick Marv, why no trade-up? Fire Marv now!

3. Good pick Marv, why no trade-up? Fire Marv now!

4. Good pick Marv, why no trade-up? Fire Marv now!

5. Good pick Marv, why no trade-up? Fire Marv now!

6. Good pick Marv, why no trade-up? Fire Marv now!

7. Good pick Marv, why no trade-up? Fire Marv now!

8. Good pick Marv, why no trade-up? Fire Marv now!

9. Good pick Marv, why no trade-up? Fire Marv now!

10. Good pick Marv, why no trade-up? Fire Marv now!

11. Good pick Marv, why no trade-up? Fire Marv now!

12. REACH!!!! Mort: "TD would not have done that!" Kiper: Marv should retire...twobillsdrive crashes

13. Good pick, why did the Bills let this guy slip?

14. Good pick, why did the Bills let this guy slip?

15. Good pick, why did the Bills let this guy slip?

16. Good pick, why did the Bills let this guy slip?

12. REACH!!!! Mort: "TD would not have done that!" Kiper: Marv should retire...twobillsdrive crashes

Ain't that the truth!

yea he shoudlnt go in top 16.. hes overrate and there is better talent b4 him and not all teams need a reciever.. hes probably gonan be a giant

You think so? I don't see the Giants burning a first round pick on a wide out when they have Holmes and Burress.

You also don't think Marv would pick him up if he was still on the board?

:D

so true.