Sabans Gone!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"A source said Saban failed to show this morning for a scheduling meeting at team headquarters in Davie with Dolphins owner H. Wayne Huizenga. Saban told Huizenga of his intentions via telephone and then informed all of his coaches by speakerphone that he was leaving to accept the Alabama position, the source said."

Doesn't even have the balls to tell the owner to his face.

this should put an end to his coaching in the NFL. He screwed over all his assistants who assumed he had some sort of longevity there. I would never agree to work for that prick should he ever return to the NFL.

Nick Saban is not only the most overrated coach in the game, he's the biggest flake. I'm glad we spanked his sorry asss this year....twice.

"A source said Saban failed to show this morning for a scheduling meeting at team headquarters in Davie with Dolphins owner H. Wayne Huizenga. Saban told Huizenga of his intentions via telephone and then informed all of his coaches by speakerphone that he was leaving to accept the Alabama position, the source said."

Doesn't even have the balls to tell the owner to his face.

That is so unbelievebly weak, kinda like quitiing a week after you told your new GM in your staying. Birds of a freaking feather

I agree with the above. He made a mess in Miami and then just took off, via telephone might I add. I dont see another pro team giving him a shot again. He never had control of the players like he did in college. He wasnt a pro head coach and I think he knew that. If I was going to name a quick name to replace him I would say Montie Kiffin from Tampa.