Fat chick gets stuck in cave...

Tux of Borg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6225301.stm

Stuck woman traps SA cave group

An overweight woman who got stuck in a South African cave trapped 22 fellow tourists for more than 10 hours and had to be prised free with liquid paraffin.

The woman became trapped in the Tunnel of Love obstacle in the Cango Caves on New Year's Day. The caves' manager said the woman had been warned she might not be suitable but she insisted on trying.

One of those trapped was a diabetic who had to be brought insulin. The woman and the other tourists were unhurt. The rescue operation involved several ambulance teams and a helicopter.

Hein Gerstner, manager of Cango Caves, told the BBC it was an "expensive exercise" that could cost 40,000 rand ($5,700). "We don't know yet who will foot the bill," he said.

Hey...eryn...we got a fat lady stuck in the cave. Take this can of liquid parafin and go down there in a dank wet place with this sweaty foul breathed woman and rub it all over her body. Make sure you lubricate the crevices and wrinkles and then put your arms around her and yank with all your might.

Eryn..."Geez...does it get any better than this?" :thumbsup:

It's too bad she couldn't have been stuck long enough for a bunch of celebrities to get together and perform a song on her behalf.

We are the whales

We are the chubby ones

We are the ones who make a brighter day

So let's start eatin

There's a choice we're making

We're wasting our own lives

It's true we'll make a better fondue

Just you and me

Oh, you terrible people, you!

Don't you understand that she is "oppressed", and "discriminated against".

You people are all propagating this "culture of hate"; and need to attend "sensitivity training".

Can't we all just drink our "lattes" and eat our "three bean salads" and sing songs by the campfire?

Koom-by-yah......

:thumbsup:

So I see Rosie was vacationing in Africa this Holiday season

I love it when people are warned about something and they do it anyway because they think they can do it. They warned her that she may be too large, and even though it was proven true, she still had to try. Just be glad it was in Africa and not the US, there would be a lawsuit filed right now against the place for discriminating against the thinnly challenged americans and for implying she was fat

So I see Rosie was vacationing in Africa this Holiday season

I love it when people are warned about something and they do it anyway because they think they can do it. They warned her that she may be too large, and even though it was proven true, she still had to try. Just be glad it was in Africa and not the US, there would be a lawsuit filed right now against the place for discriminating against the thinnly challenged americans and for implying she was fat

She'd sue to have the cave widen, and they would have to start using those signs like at the amusement parks for height, instead these would be to check your width.