Who Wins the Super Bowl....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats some convoluted logic ya got goin on there. The Pats are vulnerable but the Colts will simply will away all their vulnerabilities?

Okee dokee

My thoughts as well...

Amazing to me that so many like the Colts, when the logic pretty much epitomizes everything we hated about Miami in the '90's. "Well I think this will be their year because "Ma---- has to win eventually even though their defense sucks". :D

I picked the World Series dead nuts on at the beginning of the playoffs. I'll take a look and see what I think about the Super Bowl. The Colts talk around here has been crazy. It is like they think that Manning can stop the run. Maybe Harrison will bulk up but I doubt it.

Jets Vs Giants...........oh yea! May aswell just play it at the Meadowlands....

Wouldnt that be cool though!

New Jersey Toilet Bowl?

not cool at all

no chance though...both teams stink too much (unless the NFL pulls some strings to get Tiki his SB ring)

we are going to end up watching the Pats beat the Bears

SD vs NO

SD wins

That's what I think. I don't see any of the teams going into SD and winning. The two losses on the season were to KC and Baltimore, who could end up being the exact two teams they have to beat to go to the Super Bowl, but I think that the Chargers match up well with each, and nearly beat each one the first time around on the road. The Patriots are like the Yankees. I'm always scared of them until they are eliminated, then I am very happy.

In the NFC (stands for Nobody F@#$in Cares), Dallas isn't playing well, Philly and the Giants are flawed teams, and Seattle would have to win on the road. I think that makes the title game between the two by teams, and however tough it might be in CHI, I think the Saints can pull the upset, especially if the QB controversy isn't settled in the first Bears game.

SD against NO doesn't seem like a fair matchup, so it would be up to Cinderella magic, and not common sense for the NFC to win.

I picked the World Series dead nuts on at the beginning of the playoffs. I'll take a look and see what I think about the Super Bowl. The Colts talk around here has been crazy. It is like they think that Manning can stop the run. Maybe Harrison will bulk up but I doubt it.

Here are my picks. I am not as sure as I was with the Cardinals because there is no one in the NFL as well managed and strategized. Please do not bet money on my procrastinations because I have not spent the right amount of time to be sure.

I will go with the Ravens winning the Super Bowl over either the Saints or Seahawks. The NFC is a mess. The Ravens need McNair to stay healthy and to not make too many mistakes.

yep, it's marty's fault that byner fumbled while crossing the goal line for what would have been the game winning touchdown.

It only would've tied the game fwiw. It's also on espn2 right now for any historical junkies interested.

As far as the Chargers go I worry more about the QB than the coach. They remind me a lot of Pittsburgh 2 years ago when Rothlisburger started hot, faded towards the end of the reg. season; and that carried over into the postseason where they were lucky to beat the Jets and got rolled by NE.

As for the NFC, I like how there's a "different best team" every two weeks. It was NYG, then Dallas, then NO, now Philly....meanwhile the Bears are 13-2 in games they've tried.

I'll go with Kzoo Mike on NE over Chi; but I'm not really feeling this fashionable KC over Indy pick given that the Chiefs suck on the road.