Need advice...

Last Kid Picked

They're a bit pricey, but if you want it to look upscale I would go with one already made. Go for the friction model (if you plan on having thin girls dance) and you won't regret it. Just make sure you are under the ceiling joist. Of course, you need a room big enough for the taller ladies, plus some extra in case a stiletto flies off. <_<

Now, if dudes are your choice entertainment - you'll need to bolt the mount to the ceiling because the friction mount probably won't hold.

I suggest extra low seating too...

They're a bit pricey, but if you want it to look upscale I would go with one already made. Go for the friction model (if you plan on having thin girls dance) and you won't regret it. Just make sure you are under the ceiling joist. Of course, you need a room big enough for the taller ladies, plus some extra in case a stiletto flies off. -_-

Now, if dudes are your choice entertainment - you'll need to bolt the mount to the ceiling because the friction mount probably won't hold.

I suggest extra low seating too...

I there anything you don't know? <_<

They're a bit pricey, but if you want it to look upscale I would go with one already made. Go for the friction model (if you plan on having thin girls dance) and you won't regret it.

Dude...friction and a stripper pole should never be mentioned in the same sentence. Why don't you recommend an unsanded wooden model? OH.....the pain. Didn't realize you went to Duke.

Great idea! I need one of those. Women cannot stay off a stripper pole

I'm going to a NYE party that has an "Amazing Race" theme. The after party will have a stripper pole. This could get very interesting. I'll report back what I learn.

Thanks. There are so many of us who live our lives through the experiences of fellow wallers.

:censored:

I'm sure it won't compare to Hedonism, but I heard the Mardi Gras-themed party was off the hook. I went to this party 8 years ago, and it was a blast. We had 6 limos and a scavenger hunt list. We stole someone's Flutie Flakes to take the title (If you aint' cheatin', you aint' tryin'.) I got a "Media Guide" in the mail a few weeks ago with historical stats and pictures/blurbs of all the contestants. My friends go all out.

Plane ticket to Buffalo: $500

Party entry fee: $60

Seeing a few ex-girlfriends mock strip on a pole while their husbands look on in horror: Well, you know.

I'm going to a NYE party that has an "Amazing Race" theme. The after party will have a stripper pole. This could get very interesting. I'll report back what I learn.

Our hockey team rented a bus for a team field trip to a ECHL game hear in Atlanta. Lo and behold, the bus had a stripper pole!!! Wives and g-friends couldn't stay off the damn thing.

I'm with Last Kid Picked, nothing accesorizes a living room like a stripper pole.

I want to install a Lil Mynx dance pole in my living room. I was hoping someone here has done it before and can give me some suggestions. Is it better to build one from scratch or buy one already made? Can I do it myself or do I need to hire a contractor?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Just make sure you get a pretty pink colored one or something. :censored:

Yeah. Because Lord knows, when you've got a woman putting on a show in your living room, you don't want all your friends saying "God, that stripper pole is fugly..."

I could say something about Lana and pink poles right about now but proper message board decorum prevents me from doing so. :censored: