This is sickening.

Thailog80

But the ineptitude on offense has me hating them right now. Mike Williams = Jamie Nails.

When does it get better? Will it get better?

63625[/snapback]

For me, today was the day. If they don't all of a sudden score 30 points I'm done looking forward to changes. Even if they have a good second half of the season and get slowly better, they still won't get in the playoffs, so it's another wasted season.

I'm friggin bummed.

ADD: Hey...nice catch Henry! :w00t:

The Bills are the only team in the NFL that had a 4-year rebuilding process turn into ANOTHER 4-year rebuilding process.

63651[/snapback]

Amen. Everyone thought the Chargers would be dreadful. Little did we know that we had the worst team in our backyard. Just because we have name players on this roster doesn't make this a good team. Making plays, not screwing up assignments make a good team.

The negative plays far excede the positive so far this year.

the worst part its not all drews fault :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

But the ineptitude on offense has me hating them right now. Mike Williams = Jamie Nails.

63625[/snapback]

I'm tired of them toying with me. The thing that is really killing me is that they have robbed me of the ability to get excited anymore. I was basically emotionless on their two TDs. Like a sucker, I allowed myself to get hopeful after Evans' score, but then reality set in again. I saw how much time was left on the clock and just waited for the other shoe to drop. I just knew that the Jest would score either a FG or TD and leave the Bills about 15 seconds with which to work. Turns out they left about a minute, but the Bills' "offense" reverted back to its old form. Even if they had gotten into FG range, that would have left Lindell in position to win it...imagine how ugly it would it have been when he shanked the kick.

This whole situation is just so sickening, it's almost surreal. I feel like I'm having a recurring nightmare and I just can't wakeup...

63625[/snapback]

It got to the point yesterday that I was hoping that they wouldn't score a second touchdown just so I didn't have to suffer the dissapointment of them blowing the lead.

For Christ's sake, I was so bored by the game I kept switching over to Antique Roadshow!

I was basically emotionless on their two TDs.

64630[/snapback]

Funny you should say that. Mrs. Griz looked my way after we took the lead and said "why aren't you excited, they're ahead?".

My answer was "yeah... watch this."

I just knew we'd cave. <_<

Funny you should say that.  Mrs. Griz looked my way after we took the lead and said "why aren't you excited, they're ahead?".

64725[/snapback]

Same deal at the DIB house. Mrs. DIB said essentially the same thing to me.

Same deal at the DIB house.  Mrs. DIB said essentially the same thing to me.

64727[/snapback]

Ditto...............What have they done to us ?

I also knew that Drew was going to get sacked the first play after NYJ scored......it's so predictable its scary.

It stuns me that when they went up by 1 point, there was little doubt in my mind that they were going to blow it. 1 point with nearly 6 minutes on the clock? No way the Jets weren't going to get at least a FG.

I remember when the Bills could be down by 14 with 2 minutes to play and not have the ball and I would still think they had a chance.

RunTheBall

It stuns me that when they went up by 1 point, there was little doubt in my mind that they were going to blow it. 1 point with nearly 6 minutes on the clock? No way the Jets weren't going to get at least a FG.

I remember when the Bills could be down by 14 with 2 minutes to play and not have the ball and I would still think they had a chance.

64729[/snapback]

Ditto.

Guest buffalosteve
I'm tired of them toying with me. The thing that is really killing me is that they have robbed me of the ability to get excited anymore. I was basically emotionless on their two TDs. Like a sucker, I allowed myself to get hopeful after Evans' score, but then reality set in again. I saw how much time was left on the clock and just waited for the other shoe to drop. I just knew that the Jest would score either a FG or TD and leave the Bills about 15 seconds with which to work. Turns out they left about a minute, but the Bills' "offense" reverted back to its old form. Even if they had gotten into FG range, that would have left Lindell in position to win it...imagine how ugly it would it have been when he shanked the kick.

This whole situation is just so sickening, it's almost surreal. I feel like I'm having a recurring nightmare and I just can't wakeup...

64630[/snapback]

I must be your clone. I am also a former WNYer and had the exact same experience watching that mess yesterday!

Funny you should say that.  Mrs. Griz looked my way after we took the lead and said "why aren't you excited, they're ahead?".

64725[/snapback]

same here...in the past my buddy and i would have been dancing on the room on a td like evans'....but we just sat there, because we KNEW that WITHOUT A DOUBT, they would BLOW IT.

how sad is that? we've been watching this team our whole lives and tom donohoe has sucked the joy right out of rooting for them. :(

64725[/snapback]

We were driving back from out of town during the game and I was listening to the Panthers game on the radio and (very infrequently) would get the other scores - and the last score I heard was Jets 13-0 as the Panthers game started the 4th quarter and we entered our county.

As we got close to our home I decided to stop at a sports restaurant near our house which I knew would have all the games on to catch the end just in case - and was surprised as we walked in to see it was 14-13. At first I was excited but honestly my enthusiasm was immediately tempered when I saw NY had the ball and was starting their drive. I told my wife "They are going to drive down the field and kick a field goal to win it. If we get the ball back, Drew will get sacked and we will run out of time - or we will miss the FG". My wife got mad at me for "being so negative". I honestly at no point in the last few minutes was excited that we would win - I could only think that something would happen to make us lose - like it was inevitable.

Then after it was over my 6 yr olds consoled me "It's OK Daddy - some day they will win"