Anyone visit this guys Bills site

Lv-Bills

part 3 of the miami game starts the 2nd quarter with us getting the ball back. its 2nd down in that series where losman lays out zach thomas.

ive watched it 6 times now

873606[/snapback]

Oh man the way everybody talks about that, you'd think JP put a hurt on him but he didn't. Watching that was a major disappointment.

I was at the Miami game, so I didn't have the TV perspective of how loud the stadium was on that final Miami drive, but i'm thoroughly impressed...at that time, there were probably only 30-40k people in the stands and it sounded like a full stadium on TV.

To be clear here.....I don't think this guys is showing games as they happen. I think he posts them after the game is over. Not that makes any more legal. I have no idea what the rules actually are.

The reason I like the site is because when I return from Buffalo, I like to see how those plays looked on TV. How jacked the crowd got at certain times.

Something I never would have seen in person.......I believe it the Evans long catch in the 2nd quarter. I think it was this play......the Bills picked up a big blitz by Miami and stopped it cold allowing JP time enough to make the throw. I was amazed and able to watch it over and over. Our line is getting better, but to see them stifle 7 Dolphins on the play was great.

It's a cool site......I just hope it lasts. Maybe I shouldn't have publicized it.

To be clear here.....I don't think this guys is showing games as they happen.  I think he posts them after the game is over.  Not that makes any more legal.  I have no idea what the rules actually are.

874486[/snapback]

This is what's said towards the end of every NFL game broadcast....

“This telecast is copyrighted by the NFL for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this telecast or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the game without the NFL’s consent is prohibited.”

So yea, he's in violation of it.