How is no one ridiculously excited!?

If it comes down to us beating the Ravens second and third stringers to get in,  can we do it this time???  :nana:

872976[/snapback]

Well we no long have Drew "I break into a cold sweat, wet myself and look for my binkie whenever a game of any importance comes along" Bledsoe

I seriously almost pissed my pants last night when the Bengals got wholloped.  I will be screaming at the television this weekend (that is, if I'm not black out drunk screaming at the game) for cinci, baltimore, and... ugh... I guess the Pats and Fins...

BUT CMON PEOPLE, THIS TEAM WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO FINISH 7-9!!!!

WOOOOO BUFFALO.

Oh... and this thread is just so people can bash their heads against the keyboard in exciement and not look like too much of an ass.

Tom, don't give me crap on this.

872701[/snapback]

I am ridiculously excited.

:nana:

Thirsty, too.

I'll have about 20 family members waiting for me at my house when I get back from the Bills game. While those poor bastards are sipping fine wine by the fire, eating prime rib and all the pies, I'll be grilling burgers and downing some Blue outdoors......suckers.

Well we no long have Drew "I break into a cold sweat, wet myself and look for my binkie whenever a game of any importance comes along" Bledsoe

872981[/snapback]

I think more than Drew 'I am better than Brady/Losman/Romo' Bledsoe, it was our defense that could not stop them....We let them score and then gave up a 10 minute 4th qtr drive that killed our chances...

I think more than Drew 'I am better than  Brady/Losman/Romo' Bledsoe, it was our defense that could not stop them....We let them score and then gave up a 10 minute 4th qtr drive that killed our chances...

873065[/snapback]

The best - BEST - part about this weekend (assuming a big win, and a few Christmas presents like Miami and Jax losing) will be when the dust settles, and we're 8-7.....and have a real shot at it.......the BEST part is going to be ALL next week watching a lot of national media types having to (a) even MENTION the Bills and (b) gag while they actually ponder the possibility that THEY'VE BEEN FRIGGIN' WRONG WRONG WRONG.

I'm predicting a couple of heart attacks on the air.

The best - BEST - part about this weekend (assuming a big win, and a few Christmas presents like Miami and Jax losing) will be when the dust settles, and we're 8-7.....and have a real shot at it.......the BEST part is going to be ALL next week watching a lot of national media types having to (a) even MENTION the Bills and (b) gag while they actually ponder the possibility that THEY'VE BEEN FRIGGIN' WRONG WRONG WRONG.

I'm predicting a couple of heart attacks on the air.

873104[/snapback]

I can't wait for Berman to tell em all that they shouldve atleast acknowledged it as a possibility. I am so pumped for these next two games. i haven't been this pumped since the Steelers debacle, (which i was present at and completely heartbrken after seeing we would have been in), but I am even more pumped and actually have faith this time. i think we've grown to a point as a team that we can actually do this. Plus, I think Dick will keep them focused to get the job done one at a time.

:rolleyes: LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!! :lol:

I am making the 8 hour drive from VA with my wife - too late to get good plane reservations. She wants to go to the game - how great is that? We will leave right after the game to make it back home in time for Christmas. Can't wait.......