Time to Bench Losman

SnakeOiler

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Put Nall in so JP doesn't get hurt.  We're gonna need him if we hope to make the playoffs the next 2 weeks  :doh:

869421[/snapback]

No way. We are not going to make the playoffs anyways, and there is no need to start any sort of controversy.

i admit to being down on JP, but i was never a put someone else in guy, i just figured he would foulder like he did for a bit there and we'd get rid of him on the offseason.

now i'm pretty happy to have him as our QB.

we are 2 or 3 bigmen away from really really kicking asses, and i'm happy about it!

Put Nall in so JP doesn't get hurt.  We're gonna need him if we hope to make the playoffs the next 2 weeks  :ph34r:

869421[/snapback]

Losman is still not getting national respect, on the SNY channel last week Jets Homer Ray Lucas said Losman didn't prove anything because he was 10 out of 15.

.....but, concerning some of these commentators who last year claimed "JP will never be a good starting QB in the NFL", you can start to see the look of dread on some of their faces when they are forced to talk about the Bills.

Of course, in the future they'll try and just pretend they were ever agianst JP, claiming instead.......this kid really came outta nowhere.

Losman is still not getting national respect, on the SNY channel last week Jets Homer Ray Lucas said Losman didn't prove anything because he was 10 out of 15.

.....but, concerning some of these commentators who last year claimed "JP will never be a good starting QB in the NFL", you can start to see the look of dread on some of their  faces when they are forced to talk about the Bills.

Of course, in the future they'll try and just pretend they were ever agianst JP, claiming instead.......this kid really came outta nowhere.

869585[/snapback]

I saw that Lucas comment. He was bitchin and moanin like he had bet his last 2 paychecks on the Jets. He's a total effing ahole.

Where are the "Yeah we may have won but we only threw 19 times!!! We're doooooomed" threads?

869593[/snapback]

They decided his performance today went from crappy to spectacular when his total yardage clicked from 199 to 200....

Ah yes...the "haters"...those who, when JP was awful and the Bills were losing to the likes of the Detroit effing Lions, had the AUDACITY to say JP might not be all that.

How DARE they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Im a hater, then...so be it. I dont mind being "forced" to change my mind.

JGD, Deluca and Holcomb's arm are gone! hahahah Losman sucks.

869508[/snapback]

Gone! You must be out of your mind.

Nothing has changed.

Wow! Hitting wide open receivers! Let's put Loseman in the HOF. Please :ph34r:

I'm suposed to get excited because the QB didn't lose the game for the Bills? I guess that's the standard.

The Bills are playing well because the Defense and the Special Teams have made up for Loseman's mistakes. Instead of letting yet another Loseman fumble cost the Bills the game like it has all year. The Defense has stepped up.

And how good does Tom Donahoe look. For all the whining you ladies do about about TD?

Jason Peters has looked great.

Lee Evans is showing he is a #1 WR.

Aaron Schoeble is heading to the Pro-Bowl. Or at least should.

McGahee is running with heart.

Nate Clements is finally looking like "The Play Maker" he claims to be.

If he could have only gotten something done at the QB position he may still be the GM. :doh:

Gone! You must be out of your mind.

Nothing has changed.

Wow! Hitting wide open receivers! Let's put Loseman in the HOF. Please :ph34r:

I'm suposed to get excited because the QB didn't lose the game for the Bills? I guess that's the standard.

The Bills are playing well because the Defense and the Special Teams have made up for Loseman's mistakes. Instead of letting yet another Loseman fumble cost the Bills the game like it has all year. The Defense has stepped up.

And how good does Tom Donahoe look. For all the whining you ladies do about about TD?

Jason Peters has looked great.

Lee Evans is showing he is a #1 WR.

Aaron Schoeble is heading to the Pro-Bowl. Or at least should.

McGahee is running with heart.

Nate Clements is finally looking like "The Play Maker" he claims to be.

If he could have only gotten something done at the QB position he may still be the GM. :doh:

869661[/snapback]

I literally laughed out loud at the stupidity of your post. Go apply for a job at WGR.