RIP Peter Boyle

Rico

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Igor, would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?

Igor: And you won't be angry?

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: I will NOT be angry.

Igor: Abby someone.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Abby someone. Abby who?

Igor: Abby........ Normal.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Abby Normal?

Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA?

Brilliant movie!

And one more:

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: For the experiment to be a success, all of the body parts must be enlarged.

Inga: His veins, his feet, his hands, his organs vould all have to be increased in size.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Exactly.

Inga: He vould have an enormous schwanzstucker.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: That goes without saying.

Inga: Voof.

Igor: He's going to be very popular

And yes he was very popular. RIP Peter.

Holy crap, indeed!

An interesting guy with an interesting life - I had no idea he used to be a monk, or that John Lennon was best man at his wedding.

For those of us "on the 'back-nine' of life" (or, at least approaching 'the turn'), 71 seems way too young to 'check out'.

I really liked him and his work.

RIP, PB.

RIP, I loved him in Dream Team, did anyone else ever see that movie?

865575[/snapback]

Dream Team was a great flick, but Young Frankenstein is in my top 5 all time comedies ever, with the scene between Peter Boyle and Gene Hackman (as the blind man) quite possibly one of the funniest scenes ever based on mimicry of a drama.

Dream Team was a great flick, but Young Frankenstein is in my top 5 all time comedies ever, with the scene between Peter Boyle and Gene Hackman (as the blind man) quite possibly one of the funniest scenes ever based on mimicry of a drama.

865583[/snapback]

I absolutely agree! It's in my top three even though off the top of my head I can't think of what the other two would be. :w00t: