Online Dating Services

C.Biscuit97

Whatever happened to the good old fashion way of meeting a girl at a bar, getting her liqoured up & then taking her home.

These sites you never know who your dealing with. I mean you go out with a girl from one of these sites, you wine her, you dine her, you take her back to your apartment & feel her up & the next thing you know is your holding a tree trunk. No thanks.

Whatever happened to the good old fashion way of meeting a girl at a bar, getting her liqoured up & then taking her home.

These sites you never know who your dealing with.  I mean you go out with a girl from one of these sites, you wine her, you dine her, you take her back to your apartment & feel her up & the next thing you know is your holding a tree trunk.  No thanks.

864412[/snapback]

Yeah, cause getting liquored up at a bar would prevent something like that from happening :bag:

People are people, IMO. Everyone I know is online anymore, and if that gives me any sort of edge in hooking up with a chick that I otherwise may not have met, I'm all for it.

Yeah, cause getting liquored up at a bar would prevent something like that from happening  :lol:

People are people, IMO. Everyone I know is online anymore, and if that gives me any sort of edge in hooking up with a chick that I otherwise may not have met, I'm all for it.

864534[/snapback]

The key is that it's become mainstream for women. Most gals lead busy lives; work, friends, gym, etc. They go to bars to catch up with their friends, not to meet guys. They see the web as a way to organize their dating life and review the available options. And they approach it just like guys -- they email the best looking people, go out with someone just for fun, or even have sex on the 1st date and not want to hear from you again :bag: .

I can't imagine being single and not utilizing the web. For getting serious or for just having fun, it works.

The key is that it's become mainstream for women.  Most gals lead busy lives;  work, friends, gym, etc.  They go to bars to catch up with their friends, not to meet guys.  They see the web as a way to organize their dating life and review the available options.  And they approach it just like guys -- they email the best looking people, go out with someone just for fun, or even have sex on the 1st date and not want to hear from you again :bag: .

I can't imagine being single and not utilizing the web.  For getting serious or for just having fun, it works.

864679[/snapback]

exactly....about a year and a half ago, one of my non-Lana female friends encouraged me to sign up on this free singles site just to get used to talking to women again. I was pretty messed up after my divorce, and she thought this would help me. Well, make a long story short, I signed up on there and while I haven't actually met anyone in person, I've had plenty of opportunities to do so. If I wanted a hottie to take out once or twice, that was available. If I wanted a 23-year old single mother of two who just wanted a 'nice' guy to help her raise her family, I could do that, too. Want a Buddhist chick from Nepal? No problem! lol The possibilities are endless :lol: