Ready for all the "We should have drafted Cutler!"

sven233

Cutler is the greatest!!!!! Just lead his first 4th quarter comeback in his FIRST GAME!!!!! HE IS THE GREATEST! HE HAS "IT!"

I know. He threw a 7 yard pass and the WR broke a gazillion tackles. But you know people are going to say he is already better than Losman.

Fast is, he has been awful tonight, but if Denver ends up winning this game, get ready for all the "See........I told you we should have drafted Cutler" threads! He has "IT!"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutler is the greatest!!!!!  Just lead his first 4th quarter comeback in his FIRST GAME!!!!!  HE IS THE GREATEST!  HE HAS "IT!"

I know.  He threw a 7 yard pass and the WR broke a gazillion tackles.  But you know people are going to say he is already better than Losman.

Fast is, he has been awful tonight, but if Denver ends up winning this game, get ready for all the "See........I told you we should have drafted Cutler" threads!  He has "IT!"

856227[/snapback]

But they lost. :D

Man, you don't have to call this the "worst thread ever." It was a joke. You know that if Denver had won that game, there would have been people saying that.

Don't take things so seriously guys. You know me better than that. Just trying to have some fun on a day that could have.....probably should have been much better. We let another one get away here.

Man, you don't have to call this the "worst thread ever."  It was a joke.  You know that if Denver had won that game, there would have been people saying that.

Don't take things so seriously guys.  You know me better than that.  Just trying to have some fun on a day that could have.....probably should have been much better.  We let another one get away here.

856253[/snapback]

:beer:

Sven did the worst thread ever.

:nana:

:lol:

:D

Cutler is the greatest!!!!!  Just lead his first 4th quarter comeback in his FIRST GAME!!!!!  HE IS THE GREATEST!  HE HAS "IT!"

I know.  He threw a 7 yard pass and the WR broke a gazillion tackles.  But you know people are going to say he is already better than Losman.

Fast is, he has been awful tonight, but if Denver ends up winning this game, get ready for all the "See........I told you we should have drafted Cutler" threads!  He has "IT!"

856227[/snapback]

He had the same stat line as Loseman. 2 td's 2 int's and a lost fumble. It took Loseman three years to build up to those numbers. The knid did it in his furst game.

DeLuca ... just stop. You hide when JP has good games... then come out with foolish comments.

First off... JP three years.

First year - out broken leg

Second year - MM benched him, started him, benched him, etc.

Third year - playing much better IS showing tons of promise.

I posted a similar tread before our game at 1. Luckily JP played OK while Cutler looked liked crap most of the game! But even though he played like crap, crap such as Delucia proved my point in that they would try by any means necessary to justify us picking either Cutler or leinart if they have even average games. While they are going out there way to bash JP, others are giving JP more props in comparison with his draft class moving him higher up!

He had the same stat line as Loseman. 2 td's 2 int's and a lost fumble. It took Loseman three years to build up to those numbers. The knid did it in his furst game.

856331[/snapback]

And after four years, Grossman was 6-19 for 24 yards and a pick yesterday, and the Bears still clinched their division.

Doesn't anyone in Chicago see how that is DESTROYING the franchise?

And after four years, Grossman was 6-19 for 24 yards and a pick yesterday, and the Bears still clinched their division.

Doesn't anyone in Chicago see how that is DESTROYING the franchise?

856391[/snapback]

They won't see that for another month or so. Then, they'll see it. Again.

DeLuca ... just stop.  You hide when JP has good games... then come out with foolish comments.

First off... JP three years.

First year - out broken leg

Second year - MM benched him, started him, benched him, etc. 

Third year - playing much better IS showing tons of promise.

856336[/snapback]

JP is playing better but the he needs to get the turnovers under control.

They won't see that for another month or so.  Then, they'll see it.  Again.

856394[/snapback]

You got that right. Rex Grossman isn't even managing games anymore, he is just screwing his team. The Bears should really be looking to Griese right now. Griese is a damn fine QB with an injury problem.

If Holcomb was starting we' d make it to the playoffs. (I don't care how much weight he's gained or how old he is 66.7% > JP's 63% accuracy, Holcomb+Moulds=Success....wait a minute)

If we had drafted Cutler we'd win our division (don't let his performance fool you, he's intentionally playing poorly, everyone knows that if you start out really bad for your first game and play great afterwards you'll be heralded as the next Montana)

If we had drafted Leinart we'd win the superbowl (don't tell me that the conditions of Arizona and Buffalo are different, this is America, we are one country, with one weather condition, period)

If Nall was starting...who the hell am I kidding, he's #3 on the chart for a reason, and he left Green Bay b/c he would never get to play and then Farve leaves a game and Rodgers goes on IR. what a sap!

We need to draft Brady Quinn :blush:

856331[/snapback]

You just don't make any sense at all. You, of all people, seriously, should be singing JP's praises. Especially after a loss like yesterday. After all, wins just decimate this franchise.

856331[/snapback]

That's funny.......I seem to remember Losman WINNING his first game and playing pretty well. So, if you want to compare Cutler's first start to anything, you have to compare it to Losman's first start. Here is a hint......only one of them WON.

Also, the fact is, right now, Cutler has a much better team around him than JP does. Remember, Denver was 7-4 with a fantastic defense. So, Cutler is playing on a better overall team.

Now, I am not saying Losman is the next Hall of Fame QB in Buffalo, but if you can't see that he is a better and different player this year, then you don't know what you are watching. He is growing up as a QB (especially over the last 4 weeks). His game is evolving and he is starting to find out what he has to do to be successfull (ex. running for 2 3rd downs yesterday and a couple others the last few weeks, becoming a leader in the huddle, etc.).

He still has a LONG way to go. But his talent is strating to come out and players are now believing that he can get it done. He needs some more help though. He needs 2 more offensive lineman that can really play (pass block and run block......if they were to get better linemen up front that could actually open a hole for Willis to run through to provide Losman a consistant running game), a solid #2 receiver (PP isn't good enough), and a run stuffing DT that can get the defense off the field faster to give him more opportunities to scrore points.

I guess this is what the offseason is for........hopefully they get these needs filled.

I don't think the Bills should have drafted Cutler, we weren't in the right situation to draft a quarterback and taking one would make absolutely no sense.

That being said, I do think that Cutler is going to be one hell of a quarterback, and it's not based on what he did last night, yes he did struggle but first game so don't be too quick to judge.

I think Cutler is the quarterback for Denver and regardless of what's going on with him, Losman is our quarterback and he's going to be great as well.