BUMFIGHTS anyone see it?

Some guy got a copy in the shop today so we watched it.  I have seen some really crazy things over the past 10 years of Navy life but this tops the cake.  Did these guys go to jail for this or what?

He also had the "bonus dvd" Getto Brawls.  Oh, ah WOW NUTS!!!!

61884[/snapback]

Yes, I've seen it. Its actually very sad to watch. Really. I mean, watching the bum get a tattoo on his forehead and getting paid about enough to buy a 6 pack for it is shameful.

Pardon my ignorance but wtf is bumfights?? ;)

61944[/snapback]

2 college-aged kids find homeless people and give them a few bucks to smash their head against brick walls, break bottles over their own heads, or attack other bums. They videotape it and sell the videos.

Certain people find it entertaining.

Some guy got a copy in the shop today so we watched it.  I have seen some really crazy things over the past 10 years of Navy life but this tops the cake.  Did these guys go to jail for this or what?

Probably, even though they did nothing wrong. God forbid we expect adults to be responsible for thier own conduct, people might get the idea that we support freedom in this country.

Probably, even though they did nothing wrong.  God forbid we expect adults to be responsible for thier own conduct, people might get the idea that we support freedom in this country.

61962[/snapback]

I read that somewhere that they were found guilty of breaking several laws.

The promoted fights without the authorization and licensure of their state's gaming commission, nor was the "bout" or it's contestants insured. The court also frowned upon their taking advantage of handicapped, learning disabled, and retarded people. Lastly, they didn't pay tax on their income.