McGahee

yankmeebills

I heard Willis is feeling better and Dick is optimistic he could play this week. I think we should let him rest this game as we are playing a stout D. If for some miracle we could turn this season around he should play. Other wise he will continue to get beat up. I think A-train has been playing a very solid backup.

What you all think?

I heard Willis is feeling better and Dick is optimistic he could play this week.  I think we should let him rest this game as we are playing a stout D.  If for some miracle we could turn this season around he should play.  Other wise he will continue to get beat up.  I think A-train has been playing a very solid backup. 

What you all think?

847325[/snapback]

If he's not 100% the Bills are better off with AT. Even at 100% Willis might not be a better runner than AT. I don't see any difference in terms of productivity between the two.

If he's not 100% the Bills are better off with AT.  Even at 100% Willis might not be a better runner than AT.  I don't see any difference in terms of productivity between the two.

847348[/snapback]

Only argument I might make against you there is that Willis has not run behind the revamped line. Also, AT has not gotten it done in short yardage which is sort of surprising considering he's supposed to be the harder-running, tough back.

I heard Willis is feeling better and Dick is optimistic he could play this week.  I think we should let him rest this game as we are playing a stout D.  If for some miracle we could turn this season around he should play.  Other wise he will continue to get beat up.  I think A-train has been playing a very solid backup. 

What you all think?

847325[/snapback]

Guess it must be a contract year :angry:

Travis would go....Im just sayin'.

847330[/snapback]

HAHAHA way to stoke a fire

Only argument I might make against you there is that Willis has not run behind the revamped line.  Also, AT has not gotten it done in short yardage which is sort of surprising considering he's supposed to be the harder-running, tough back.

847409[/snapback]

Yeah Willis has REALLY gotten the job done in short yardage situations. That is one of the biggest beefs I have with willis it looks like he just stops pumping his legs which is the key to getting those short pick ups.

I get the feeling that when Willis comes back, he'll come back with a fire to displace A-Train...similar to the fire he had when he was trying to displace Henry

847410[/snapback]

Sad that an NFL player only plays well when there is competition, while he is getting millions of dollars which should "motivate" his lazy ass. Willis needs to go, backs of his "caliber" are a dime a dozen.

I love how so many of you are washing TH's balls after most of you ran him out of town for WM.

Willis shouldnt come back until he is 100%, there is no reason to. We are barely hanging on to the thread that is our playoff hopes right now and Willis still has next year to showcase himself as a 2008 UFA. No need to worsen the injury by playing.

As for the fire some of you expect from WM to displace AT when he returns. Yeah you might see it for a week, but it will fade just as soon as he is getting the majority of the touches again...just like when he took over for Travis.

I love how so many of you are washing TH's balls after most of you ran him out of town for WM.

Willis shouldnt come back until he is 100%, there is no reason to.  We are barely hanging on to the thread that is our playoff hopes right now and Willis still has next year to showcase himself as a 2008 UFA.  No need to worsen the injury by playing.

As for the fire some of you expect from WM to displace AT when he returns.  Yeah you might see it for a week, but it will fade just as soon as he is getting the majority of the touches again...just like when he took over for Travis.

847459[/snapback]

I can't stand watching Willis run the football without any passion. I just hope Marv and Co. don't fall in love with his performance in his contract year, because he's sure to do well.

I can't stand watching Willis run the football without any passion. I just hope Marv and Co. don't fall in love with his performance in his contract year, because he's sure to do well.

847465[/snapback]

What games have you been watching this year? Before his injury, Willis was running harder than i've ever seen him run.

Anyone who thinks the A-Train is a better back is ridiculous. I understand Willis is from "The U" and comes off a little dickish. But some of you need to look past that to his talent.

I GUARANTEE that Willis would have done a whole helluva lot better than 56 yards in 19 carries against Houston. I'm even more positive that he would have put better than 108 against Indy if he was force fed the ball 28 times against the worst run D in the NFL.

Dont get me wrong I like A Train but saying that we dont need Willis or that A Train is more productive is just crazy. Willis was running hard this year our OL gets no push at all, I dont care how hard you run when your running into multiple 300+ pounders or linebackers your going to get tackled. This isnt madden football. If we have any dreams of playoffs or a respectable record we need Willis back asap.

I get the feeling that when Willis comes back, he'll come back with a fire to displace A-Train...similar to the fire he had when he was trying to displace Henry

847410[/snapback]

I think you're right on, expect him to have multiple 100 yard games when he returns. A-Train has lit a nice fire under his ass.