How are you gonna watch the game?

camcool21

Not gonna watch it

Not scheduled for CBS game

Don't have DirectTV and before this turns into a "Go get DirectTV" thread it's not an option.  It is available but I don't have anywhere to put the dish

847160[/snapback]

Maybe that can change when you get your new place. Good luck with the search and that whole process. :angry:

Not gonna watch it

Not scheduled for CBS game

Don't have DirectTV and before this turns into a "Go get DirectTV" thread it's not an option.  It is available but I don't have anywhere to put the dish

847160[/snapback]

dev, don't you have a decent sports bar you can go too?

in person  :angry:
Same here. No TV/Radio audio delay for me.
from section 122
In person. Somewhere in the 300's, there's a big group of us going and I am not the ticketholder. I'll find out tomorrow.

Is there any other way to watch a home game? It's been so long, I've forgotten... :w00t:

See y'all tomorrow.

Is there any other way to watch a home game? It's been so long, I've forgotten... :w00t:

See y'all tomorrow.

847397[/snapback]

I've missed 1 home game since 97 ...due to an ulcer...and Kenny called me the next week from the 49ers game to find out why :angry:

Does anybody know restaurants that have NFL Sunday Ticket, where I can catch the game? The TV can't be in the bar...

I CAN'T MISS THIS BILLS GAME :angry:

847055[/snapback]

This is the one benefit of having moved out of western NY. With ticket, I'll never have to worry about blackouts again. When I lived in Rochester, I recall some sportbars with antenae showing feeds of Bills games from Syracuse affiliates when there was a blackout (and Syracuse was outside the zone).

Isn't going to matter whether you have Direct TV or not.  As was stated, the game is blacked out within 75 miles of Buffalo.  That even includes Syracuse as part of there viewing distance is within 75 miles.  So you have to pick up Watertown, Utica, Binghamton, etc.  However, no guarentee those cities are going to pick up Bills game either.  They may show a different game.

847168[/snapback]

See my note on another thread (or don't). Look up "gribblenation" on Google, and then click on the hyperlink for NFL broadcasts. Assuming you can believe what you're reading, it's going to be available up in Watertown, and down in Binghamton. Syracuse looks like it's taken a torpedo in the starboard bow, Rochester is already awash to the deckplates.

I'm heading north to the Watertown telecast, and taking my chances. I can't find a sports bar here in Utica that can give me a guarantee that they'll be able to pick it up with Sunday Ticket, and if I wait until they CAN give me the guarantee (as in 12:50 P.M.)....I'm toast. I'll roll the dice and head North. Go Bills! :angry:

Isn't going to matter whether you have Direct TV or not.  As was stated, the game is blacked out within 75 miles of Buffalo.  That even includes Syracuse as part of there viewing distance is within 75 miles.  So you have to pick up Watertown, Utica, Binghamton, etc.  However, no guarentee those cities are going to pick up Bills game either.  They may show a different game.

847168[/snapback]

Actually, I think even Utica is blacked out. The problem is channel 5 out of Syracuse which is the CBS affiliate. They have a huge broadcast range. A small sliver of Yates County is close enough to the stadium to be covered by the blackout rule and their CBS channel is channel 5 out of Syracuse which means that channel can't televise the game or else those 6 people in Yates County would be getting away with seeing a blacked out game despite their proximity to the Ralph. That blacks out every city that gets their CBS feed from Syracuse's channel 5 which goes to Utica and beyond. The effective blackout for the Bills is about 300 miles. I think it even goes down to Binghamton. Albany might be the closest place where you can find a non-blacked out sports bar.

Will be watching from our living room, in our new home (recently relocated to

Georgetown, IN - 20 miles from where I work in Louisville KY - UPS Brokeage),

and best of all, on our new plasma TV (Panny).....

So far this combo is 1-0....let's make it 2-0...

(Oh, and we will have a few cold ones available....)

Go Bills.

i'll find out if sopcast will work at kickoff time give or take... sopcast is an easy program to sign up for and install just look for it on a browser... but according to the info there is a small chance that they will have the feed for the game :angry: