Price quotes JP in the huddle

Dr. K

"It was an all go route where we had four verticals going up the seam," said Price. "And J.P. in the huddle before the play said, 'I'm not throwing the freaking check down this time. I've got to take a shot in the end zone so guys get open.' I was running the route and the guy covering the slot backed up and sat down and I wrapped around behind him and J.P. threw a great ball and I did a good job of getting my feet down."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It was an all go route where we had four verticals going up the seam," said Price. "And J.P. in the huddle before the play said, 'I'm not throwing the freaking check down this time. I've got to take a shot in the end zone so guys get open.' I was running the route and the guy covering the slot backed up and sat down and I wrapped around behind him and J.P. threw a great ball and I did a good job of getting my feet down."

842590[/snapback]

He probably didn't say "freaking." :doh:

was at the game yesterday, behind (and wayyyyyy above) the Bills bench. Two things - one, all the posts I read all year about how JP is always alone on the sideline - well I watched yesterday and he was always with Evans/Price or Fairchild, and you could see that he was finally sick and tired of the team and himself NOT making plays. He hung in there on several balls (Evans long TD) and took a shot but put it perfectly out there. Great to see. One of the most exciting Bills games in years (with a good outcome)

Also - Peters at LT - oh my god he is fast, looks huge and just smoothers whoever is coming.....I mean Mario Williams never had a chance....he's good.....scary good to steal a phrase!

Also - Peters at LT - oh my god he is fast, looks huge and just smoothers whoever is coming.....I mean Mario Williams never had a chance....he's good.....scary good to steal a phrase!

843066[/snapback]

I didn't see the game, but read somewhere that Williams was lined up against Pennington, not Peters. So it might have been their other DE.

I didn't see the game, but read somewhere that Williams was lined up against Pennington, not Peters.  So it might have been their other DE.

843094[/snapback]

you are correct sir, i'm hoping what this means is that Pennington was the one that looked really good against williams. we already know peters looks good, it would be great if his young RT counterpart turned into an excellent player also.

you are correct sir, i'm hoping what this means is that Pennington was the one that looked really good against williams.  we already know peters looks good, it would be great if his young RT counterpart turned into an excellent player also.

843103[/snapback]

well I know for sure that Williams lined up against Peters at least 5 times as I was watching for that matchup. Peters took care of him each time. So, you are right, the remaining times were against Pennington who also handled him.

you are correct sir, i'm hoping what this means is that Pennington was the one that looked really good against williams.  we already know peters looks good, it would be great if his young RT counterpart turned into an excellent player also.

843103[/snapback]

don't get too excited, Williams is playing on an injured foot...he's nowhere near 100%.