OT: Who are you voting for

RVJ

Are you voting for Kerry or Bush ?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Are you voting for Kerry or Bush ?

• Kerry
    • Bush
    • Other

Steve, I'm voting for Bush because believe it or not he takes care of our military. He's willing to do whatever it takes to protect this country. I don't want my family living in fear or have to worry about my children being killed by some idiot terrorist.  If that means making a rash decision such as the war in Iraq then so be it. While I feel bad for those that have died (a few of my friends are included in that toll) we all signed the contract willingly. Reservist recalled or active duty WE signed the contract to follow our commander in chief's orders. I support President Bush 100%. The economy may not be the best right now but that's to be expected considering everything that has happened in the world. There are many other reasons and in the interest of keeping this short I'll leave it at that. Just my opinion and my feelings.

61734[/snapback]

My question is...are you too narrow minded to think that Kerry would not totally suport the troops?.. I benefited most in my 20 year Navy career when Clinton, a Democrat was in the White House. I have flown on missions off the Kachataka peninsula with Soviet radar pinging on our P-3. Kerry will protect this country as well as Bush would. It the bearucratic BS of government offices that will be to blame for another terror attack

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My problem is that Kerry keeps mentioning letting the UN become heavily involved in the Iraq situation. As Ken mentioned in a previous post, the UN's list of failures is mind boggling. The UN is nothing but a bunch of self serving crooks who gladly steal billions of our dollars. The Oil for Food scandal should be a real eye opener to many.

My problem is that Kerry keeps mentioning letting the UN become heavily involved in the Iraq situation. As Ken mentioned in a previous post, the UN's list of failures is mind boggling. The UN is nothing but a bunch of self serving crooks who gladly steal billions of our dollars. The Oil for Food scandal should be a real eye opener to many.

61796[/snapback]

Just wait until the part about a lot of that money funding terrorists comes out.

I think there are plenty of benefits for soldiers and their families.  They get housing money, etc etc etc.  My brother just got 2400 dollars for his move to North Dakota, most of which he won't even use for that.

$2400 for a relocation? Boy, that's some windfall ;)

Yet another area you obviously have a huge amount of experience with.

If Bush is elected...expect the draft to be back. He won't say anything about it now

because he would never get reelected. But fear not draft age people I think GW going to be a one termer like his father.

If Bush is elected...expect the draft to be back.  He won't say anything about it now

because he would never get reelected. But fear not draft age people  I think GW going to be a one termer like his father.

61927[/snapback]

You think it's Bush, who could bring back the draft? Please read!!!! ;)

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/01/07/rangel.draft/

I don't want my family living in fear or have to worry about my children being killed by some idiot terrorist. 

Who was President when some idiot terrorists attacked on 9.11?

Don't bother answering that one - the real question I have is will you support your Commander in Chief if Kerry wins? Will that part of your avatar remain?

If Bush is elected...expect the draft to be back.  He won't say anything about it now

because he would never get reelected. But fear not draft age people  I think GW going to be a one termer like his father.

61927[/snapback]

You mean the draft that was on the bill that was defeated 402 - 2 in the House last week? (included in the NO vote was the bill's sponsor)

Keep perpetuating the hysteria.

You mean the draft that was on the bill that was defeated 402 - 2 in the House last week?  (included in the NO vote was the bill's sponsor)

That whole draft issue is a non-issue. Even Eric in Ohio says that. Just political grandstanding.

The bill wasn't defeated "with prejudice". It could come back at any time.  This vote was just another political grandstand, along with much of the other stuff that's being pushed through now.

62001[/snapback]

Yes it was. I'm glad to see you share a dim view of scum like Charlie Rangel.

Has anyone ever seen Rangle and Susan Estrich in the same room. Close your eyes and they sound identical. Maybe Estrich's voice is a little lower. That's what a couple of packs a day get ya.

See, that's exactly what i wasnt looking for, yet knew to expect.

If you really want to educate me at all, send me a PM. If there's some glaring error i am missing (since I dont follow politics closely and do use the MEDIA, since I am unfortunatly not privy to inside Washington information) let me know. Seriously. Or, just insult me again. Your choice.

61700[/snapback]

ok, it's my lunch hour now, so I'll give you PART 1 of my abbreviated list:

I know where Bush stands. Right, wrong, or indifferent, he sticks by his actions and decisions.

Kerry has shown me he doesn't and a leopard can't change his spots.

Bush administration's fight on terror is working. Again, doing what he said he was going to do. Kerry has not detailed any plan of attack on terror.

He has said he will respond the right way. WTF? By then, it may be too late.

The War, your favorite topic. Kerry now criticising a war he backed.

Foreign Policy of Kerry is a joke. Germany and France to join us??? How does Kerry propose to do this? Through the UN?

UN is loaded with corruption and is not proactive. How many more resolutions would we still be issuing to Saddam if Gore was in or if Kerry was our Pres?

Kerry's proposed (extremely general and undetailed) plan for dealing with North Korea. Again, don't tell me just that you are going to fix things. Layout an overview.

Get me excited about how YOUR ADMINISTRATION is going to work on this where Bush in 4 years has had "TOO MUCH TIME" and gotten nowhere?

When has Bush stabbed our country and military in the back like Kerry has? Hanoi Jane ring a bell? Throwing our troops under the bus in time of war. What message was he trying to send to our ENEMIES?

Quotes from Kerry:

"I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq ..."

what's he saying now?

"And the fact is, in the resolution that we passed, we did not empower the President to do regime change."

I can go on and on, but I must get back to work....

I will send you part 2 and 3, and 4.......gimme some time. These will delve into more than just the war and foreign policy.

ok, it's my lunch hour now, so I'll give you PART 1 of my abbreviated list:

I know where Bush stands. Right, wrong, or indifferent, he sticks by his actions and decisions.

Kerry has shown me he doesn't and a leopard can't change his spots.

Bush administration's fight on terror is working. Again, doing what he said he was going to do. Kerry has not detailed any plan of attack on terror.

He has said he will respond the right way. WTF? By then, it may be too late.

The War, your favorite topic. Kerry now criticising a war he backed.

Foreign Policy of Kerry is a joke. Germany and France to join us??? How does Kerry propose to do this? Through the UN?

UN is loaded with corruption and is not proactive. How many more resolutions would we still be issuing to Saddam if Gore was in or if Kerry was our Pres?

Kerry's proposed (extremely general and undetailed) plan for dealing with North Korea. Again, don't tell me just that you are going to fix things. Layout an overview.

Get me excited about how YOUR ADMINISTRATION is going to work on this where Bush in 4 years has had "TOO MUCH TIME" and gotten nowhere?

When has Bush stabbed our country and military in the back like Kerry has? Hanoi Jane ring a bell? Throwing our troops under the bus in time of war. What message was he trying to send to our ENEMIES?

Quotes from Kerry:

"I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq ..."

what's he saying now?

"And the fact is, in the resolution that we passed, we did not empower the President to do regime change."

I can go on and on, but I must get back to work....

I will send you part 2 and 3, and 4.......gimme some time. These will delve into more than just the war and foreign policy.

62074[/snapback]

He'll never read your post ByTor, he's watching the Simpsons right now. ;)

I do mention cutting taxes, but some things need to happen first. What I mention on the website, is that I will freeze the tax rates where they are. I then must tackle spending. Get that under control, use the surplus to decrease the deficit, and then give an across the board tax cut.

What is wrong with the civil rights stance? I agree with you on AA. Are you referring to Gay Marriage?

61771[/snapback]

Maybe I misread, I thought you were supporting AA??? I don't oppose you on gay marraige. I think people should have the right to do what they want.