OT: Who are you voting for

RVJ

Are you voting for Kerry or Bush ?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Are you voting for Kerry or Bush ?

• Kerry
    • Bush
    • Other

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://JohnKerryIsADoucheBagButImVotingForHimAnyway.com

By the way, it's still shocking to me that people would consider voting for Bush. We now KNOW that there were no WOMD, but instead of waiting for UN help, Dubya had to go in. It was like a kid who couldnt wait for christmas to open his present... But, its not that big of a deal. Only 1,000 of our finest died for very little gain.

Either way, I'm voting to get Bush out, not really voting for Kerry.

I think it is obvious who I am voting for in this election.

60504[/snapback]

Two Questions:

1) How do you actually write in a vote? Is there a blank spot for it I missed?

2) Did you actually register in some way to run?

3) Is this just a joke I'm missing

4) Is there anywhere you can go to see if you got any votes

5) Why did you do all this?

Two Questions:

1) How do you actually write in a vote? Is there a blank spot for it I missed?

2) Did you actually register in some way to run?

3) Is this just a joke I'm missing

4) Is there anywhere you can go to see if you got any votes

5) Why did you do all this?

60514[/snapback]

1) Each county has a different process for write-in candidates. It would be impossible for me to accurately answer this question for every county. Your local Board of Elections can help with the exact procedure.

2) Nope. The way the current election system is set up, it makes it more difficult for anyone outside the "Big Two" to run for office. The amount of money required, signatures required in each state, along with various other regulations discourage anyone outside of R's and D's to run. By running as a write-in candidate, I bypass all of the BS.

3) Nope, no joke. I am officially running.

4) Yup, but it might take a while. Every write-in vote is counted.

5) There are three types of people in this world: those who B word but still vote for one of the "Big Two," those who don't care, and those who B word but actually do something about it. I am part of the last group. I am tired of the BS from both of these parties and neither candidate, IMO, have the qualities that I want in a President. Therefore, I am running. Both of these parties are running the country into the ground. I am tired of it, and want to do something about it. If nothing else, I hope my campaign will show people that there are more than two candidates running in this election and nothing will change if you continually vote for the "lesser of two evils." We need to send Washington the message that they are screwing up this country, and we are not going to take it anymore.

1) Each county has a different process for write-in candidates. It would be impossible for me to accurately answer this question for every county. Your local Board of Elections can help with the exact procedure.

2) Nope. The way the current election system is set up, it makes it more difficult for anyone outside the "Big Two" to run for office. The amount of money required, signatures required in each state, along with various other regulations discourage anyone outside of R's and D's to run. By running as a write-in candidate, I bypass all of the BS.

3) Nope, no joke. I am officially running.

4) Yup, but it might take a while. Every write-in vote is counted.

5) There are three types of people in this world: those who B word but still vote for one of the "Big Two," those who don't care, and those who B word but actually do something about it. I am part of the last group. I am tired of the BS from both of these parties and neither candidate, IMO, have the qualities that I want in a President. Therefore, I am running. Both of these parties are running the country into the ground. I am tired of it, and want to do something about it. If nothing else, I hope my campaign will show people that there are more than two candidates running in this election and nothing will change if you continually vote for the "lesser of two evils." We need to send Washington the message that they are screwing up this country, and we are not going to take it anymore.

60533[/snapback]

OK, thanks...

I would write you in, but I dont want my biggest fear to come true. That voting for you is like voting for Bush. I think Kerry needs all the Florida votes he can get.

OK, thanks...

I would write you in, but I dont want my biggest fear to come true. That voting for you is like voting for Bush. I think Kerry needs all the Florida votes he can get.

60537[/snapback]

Well, you need to vote for who you think is the best candidate. Voting for Kerry is not going to make things better, it is just another face on the same problems.

1) People rip Bush for the deficit, but if you look at Kerry's plans you will see that he has yet to point out how he plans to pay for everything. Rolling back the tax cuts for the "rich" does not pay for even 1/4 of the new spending he is proposing. His "plan" will do nothing more than increase the deficit (unless he raises taxes on the middle class).

2) Kerry's foreign policy is absolutely frightening. I could go into a long diatribe just on North Korea, but I will spare everyone here.

3) Kerry said that he will get more international support for Iraq, but the two major suppliers of that support (Germany and France) have already said that they refuse to send troops to Iraq, regardless of who is President.

I could go on, but I will spare the people here.

Wow 137 views and only 24 voted. I hope the ones that chose not to vote here.

Vote when the real deal comes in November.

60560[/snapback]

the 137 views are prolly from a handfull of posters keeping an eye on this topic

my vote went to "Other". I'm leaning towards voting Libertarian this year

Me too.

60744[/snapback]

Hey Jack - Mr Sirius representative. Know where I can get a REALLY good deal on one?

Here are my requirements:

1) I want it for my car.

2) I dont want to have to do any major wiring myself

3) I DO NOT want one that plugs into a cassette deck

thanks, let me know.

Well, you need to vote for who you think is the best candidate. Voting for Kerry is not going to make things better, it is just another face on the same problems.

1) People rip Bush for the deficit, but if you look at Kerry's plans you will see that he has yet to point out how he plans to pay for everything. Rolling back the tax cuts for the "rich" does not pay for even 1/4 of the new spending he is proposing. His "plan" will do nothing more than increase the deficit (unless he raises taxes on the middle class).

2) Kerry's foreign policy is absolutely frightening. I could go into a long diatribe just on North Korea, but I will spare everyone here.

3) Kerry said that he will get more international support for Iraq, but the two major suppliers of that support (Germany and France) have already said that they refuse to send troops to Iraq, regardless of who is President.

I could go on, but I will spare the people here.

60559[/snapback]

Yes, please spare us the facts and common sense. Those have no place in deciding who to vote for. :D

As Sen. Edwards clearly pointed out the other night, it's all about HALIBURTON!

Hey Jack - Mr Sirius representative. Know where I can get a REALLY good deal on one?

Here are my requirements:

1) I want it for my car.

2) I dont want to have to do any major wiring myself

3) I DO NOT want one that plugs into a cassette deck

thanks, let me know.

60766[/snapback]

JVC Complete Car

Includes the tuner and car kit, saving you $50 if you were to buy them seperately. And it's easy to move it from car to car.