What? No talk about Jauron

cåblelady

Sad but true...how do you think the guys on the OL feel about that one?

;)    :(

839118[/snapback]

Uh, maybe the truth hurts?

I think this is the problem with the way JP is being coached. Everything is in absolutes.

This is just aother example, since they drafted him because he could run, then told him not to run.

I hope he can get his confidence back after being wrapped up in Ace Bandages for the last two years.

GO BILLS!

Uh, maybe the truth hurts?

I think this is the problem with the way JP is being coached. Everything is in absolutes.

This is just aother example, since they drafted him because he could run, then told him not to run.

I hope he can get his confidence back after being wrapped up in Ace Bandages for the last two years.

GO BILLS!

839298[/snapback]

Some counter play hand-offs to S. Williams from a JP roll-out would be interesting.

I'm glad their raising the stakes and letting JP do this thing. Hell, maybe this whole thing about making him stay in the pocket every game this year was nothing more than "wax on, wax off" and "paint the fence". Now he'll be able to put together what he's learned with his own natural ability to make things happen. Let's face it, the kid didn't get picked in the first round for no reason.

838214[/snapback]

Very well put! "Wax on, wax off"; "Paint the fence"; "Get your A$$ kicked"; "Get your head busted"; etc......

I can't wait to see the new JP. It's like we just got a new free agent, or player or something. At least, I hope that it's true.

I have a bad feeling this will lead to an injury.

839624[/snapback]

Better than the injuries I've had due to him staying in the pocket.

The number of bruises on my forehead from smashing it into the wall every time the pocket collapses & JP eats the dirt are too numerous to count.....along with several injuries of self-inflicted hair pulling. I think I'm going to be more injury free due to the change.....don't know about JP though.

I have a bad feeling this will lead to an injury.

839624[/snapback]

Maybe that's what Jouron is hoping for. :lol:

This is the last act of the JP Loseman show. For Coach Jouran to go against what he thinks best just shows that the frustration has gotten the best of him. They tried to make Loseman an NFL QB and it failed. So they are at the point where they will try anything.

I do like this move. The Texans defense is free on my fantasy football league. I really need a win this week so I can use the defensive TD's. :w00t:

Maybe that's what Jouron is hoping for. :lol:

This is the last act of the JP Loseman show. For Coach Jouran to go against what he thinks best just shows that the frustration has gotten the best of him. They tried to make Loseman an NFL QB and it failed. So they are at the point where they will try anything.

I do like this move. The Texans defense is free on my fantasy football league. I really need a win this week so I can use the defensive TD's. :w00t:

839693[/snapback]

Are you dumb...Jauron wants him to run cuz he knows this line isnt going to hold up thru 2 progressions.....

so what he is saying to JP is...if your thru your 2nd progression, take it down and run.....

This is the way it should have been and should be until the Bills put some serious money into this line(via FA& the draft)....

BTW good idea with picking up Houston...The Bills havent turned the ball over in two weeks.....great idea :P

Are you dumb...Jauron wants him to run cuz he knows this line isnt going to hold up thru 2 progressions.....

so what he is saying to JP is...if your thru your 2nd progression, take it down and run.....

This is the way it should have been and should be until the Bills put some serious money into this line(via FA& the draft)....

BTW good idea with picking up Houston...The Bills havent turned the ball over in two weeks.....great idea    :lol:

839697[/snapback]

They didn't turn the ball over because they game planned Loseman out of the offense. 15 attempts and 12 attempts. If they are planning to "use" loseman that means they ball will hitting the turf a lot. Defensive TD's are a real possibility.

And don't use "dumb" then use "2 progressions". To go through all of your reads is "1 progression". Loseman can't even get to his second read let alone going through his entire progression twice. :w00t:

eat a dic@K you negative nancy!!! the bills are gonna roll all over houston this weeknd and you will be back here speaking the same "the sky is falling' BS you have been screaming the entire season. you must be the weakest, most pitiful bills fan that ever existed! you must absolutly hate life right now. in a way i think its really quite funny! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!

Losman has been in shackles. He looks afraid to take off to run and part of it is coaching but hell he is 220 lbs and faster than most linebackers he should be scrambling for 3 or 4 first downs a game instead of none. No one can argue with this. Hell even Brady and Delhomme slow qbs are getting that done and it takes a lot of pressure off of the line and WRs when this happens. Houston D is a stupid pick up this week have they ever played 2 good games in a row. Bills will be ready and Bills D is pretty good play if you ask me.

And don't use "dumb" then use "2 progressions".  To go through all of your reads is "1 progression". Loseman can't even get to his second read let alone going through his entire progression twice. :lol:

839702[/snapback]

If you're gonna take about being dumb, learn how to spell Jauron.

Maybe that's what Jouron is hoping for. :doh:

I do like this move. The Texans defense is free on my fantasy football league. I really need a win this week so I can use the defensive TD's. :(

839693[/snapback]

Tried it two different ways, but you still couldn't get it right. Its almost as laughable as your posts! ;)

I have been suggesting for a while that getting him to use his mobility more after sticking in the pocket early in the season will be a key to his progress. I'm glad that they kept him in there earlier, because I think it will aid his progression on reads and learning the game. We don't want him to end up Vick (can't run like that anyway), and we don't want him to end up like Bledsoe. So I look forward to him evolving in these next games towrads something more similar to Favre, Elway, McNair. I think his mobility can be used first as a way to buy time to throw, not just gain yardage on the ground.

But both hands on the ball and a hook slide before the linebacker gets there please JP....

I think the "if" vs "when" observation was funny too, but "when" can be used refer to the select instances where something happens out of many, and not necessarily implying that it will happen each time, so let's not read too much into it.