What? No talk about Jauron

cåblelady

(TBD front page)

I'll be the first poster to give this decision an "OH, HELL YEAH" !

:lol:

838167[/snapback]

Any wrinkle would be a positive at this point. Thing is a running qb usually is only effective for a limited amount of time. But at this point, if JP can get some postive plays going his way by running, so be it. Anything to get some momentum and confidence.

Any wrinkle would be a positive at this point. Thing is a running qb usually is only effective for a limited amount of time. But at this point, if JP can get some postive plays going his way by running, so be it. Anything to get some momentum and confidence.

To me it seems like JP was told "stay in the pocket no matter what." Now he's being allowed to run if he needs to, which should help him and the offense out.

G'Day!

Where was that article.  I looked on the front page but couldn't find it.

(It's probably right in front of me.)

838178[/snapback]

QUOTE:

Jauron said the Bills plan to use J.P. Losman's mobility more as the season moves on, and that Losman can take off when he feels the need.

"When it breaks down, he's got the green light to run," he said. "What we don't want him to do is run as the first option. He's done a real nice job of not running as the first option. I do believe in time that he'll run more. As things go along, we would like to bootleg him more, not necessarily sprint out, but he can do all those things."

Link...

Run, Forrest...run...

I'm glad their raising the stakes and letting JP do this thing. Hell, maybe this whole thing about making him stay in the pocket every game this year was nothing more than "wax on, wax off" and "paint the fence". Now he'll be able to put together what he's learned with his own natural ability to make things happen. Let's face it, the kid didn't get picked in the first round for no reason.

C'mon JP!!!!

(TBD front page)

I'll be the first poster to give this decision an "OH, HELL YEAH" !

:lol:

838167[/snapback]

Maybe Jauron actually does read this damn message board?

This sounds great to me.

Let him run and make plays and roll out and throw, this is when the true evaluation will begin.

To Jauron, a green light to run means 40 SECONDS gone. Just like six draws on third down last week meant 4 MINUTES gone. This is less "turning J.P. loose" than another way to run clock.

Turning J.P loose would be throwing the ball 40 times. The bizarre experiment in fan tolerance continues.

To Jauron, a green light to run means 40 SECONDS gone. Just like six draws on third down last week meant 4 MINUTES gone. This is less "turning J.P. loose" than another way to run clock.

Turning J.P loose would be throwing the ball 40 times. The bizarre experiment in fan tolerance continues.

838286[/snapback]

This should have been in the game plan from day 1. With an offensive line that can't hold off 3 or 4 man rushes; roll outs, QB draws, and all out scrambles should have been in JP's arsinal all along. JP does have some wheels so lets use them. By the way, why don't the Bills use any screen plays? The best way to stop an all out rush is to call a few screen plays once in awhile.

QUOTE:

Jauron said the Bills plan to use J.P. Losman's mobility more as the season moves on, and that Losman can take off when he feels the need.

"When it breaks down, he's got the green light to run," he said. "What we don't want him to do is run as the first option. He's done a real nice job of not running as the first option. I do believe in time that he'll run more. As things go along, we would like to bootleg him more, not necessarily sprint out, but he can do all those things."

Link...

Run, Forrest...run...

838204[/snapback]

Its gonna break down like a 1980 pinto. This poor kid is going to be running a marathon the way we block.

Uhhhh when is a break down of the Bills OLine not the first option?

838598[/snapback]

Note that Jauron said "when" it breaks down, not "if"... :lol:

Waitaminute. That isn't funny... :P

838286[/snapback]

Whatever you're smoking, it must be some gooood sh--.