Any1 who thinks JP was the reason we lost

milfster1

I'm so tired of the pessimistics, idiotic morons who somehow always seem to spin the situation into the fact that JP was the reason we lost the game. Last game he only had 15 attempts, completed 55% of passes, had 1 td and 0 int's and was terrible in the win.

This game, very few attempts, still completed majority of them, even after he was under pressure AGAIN all day, the line blows, we have untimely penalities all day, and yet JP is the reason we lost according to some of you idiots who continuously try to blame JP.

While he didn't win the game, he sure as hell wasn't asked to by this staff, which is a shame,. They rarely let him pass, have TE's blocking pro bowl DE's when we do pass, and tell him to stay in the pocket instead of scrambling to learn how to read defenses as is will make him a better QB long term

For all of u idiots screaming for Craig Nall and not thinking this kid can do when surrounded with a compentent supporting cast, you need to go support another team cuz you sure as hell don't know much about the Buffalo Bills and what is wrong with this team.

QB is not our biggest need.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JP is a big problem because defenses know that he doesn't seem to be able to throw more than 10 yards downfield (partly because of OL, but even when he has time he can't seem to hit them - even last week, we severely underthrew two bombs, one which was caught because Evans was SOOO wide open).

Not sure if Nall would be better, and I agree we need an OL upgrade (been saying that forever), but if you think JP is doing fine, I think you're mistaken.

BTW - if JP doesn't take the sack, we probably hit the fieldgoal.

JP is a big problem because defenses know that he doesn't seem to be able to throw more than 10 yards downfield (partly because of OL, but even when he has time he can't seem to hit them - even last week, we severely underthrew two bombs, one which was caught because Evans was SOOO wide open).

Not sure if Nall would be better, and I agree we need an OL upgrade (been saying that forever), but if you think JP is doing fine, I think you're mistaken.

BTW - if JP doesn't take the sack, we probably hit the fieldgoal.

833862[/snapback]

Jp didn't take the sack. The Bills did.

If you think the D and ST can show up like this EVERY game just to have a chance at winning, you need to get your head examined.

Taglibue said it before this season that what Buffalo needs to do to get competitive is solve the QB problem. But what does he know? He's not wearing the rose-colored glasses that help us see all the problems on our team!

Losman isn't the entire problem, saying that would be stupid. But at this point, in the words of Jim Mora, I'd be in favor of the O's execution.

I try not to be a reactionary fan. I want him to succeed and believe he needs time. And he wasn't the reason we lost the game. But he's not helping us win. There is a reason we only attempted 13 or so passes. There is zero confidence in our QB position. Starting NFL QBs shouldn't struggle in back to back games (one in a dome and one at home) to throw 100 yards.

I know the Bills aren't very good but I wonder if we had a QB would just make a few plays a game where we would be. We lost at NE by 2 and Indy by 1. That means this team can play a bit. And I'm not giving up on JP. I just think it's time for Nall until this team is really out of the hunt. JP simply is not ready for the big leagues. <_<

Talk to the playcallers.

833885[/snapback]

If playcalling and the OL are so completely determinative of QB play, we -- and every other team in the league -- might as well start Kliff Kingsbury for the league minimum. JP, like the line, and like the coaching staff, bears a portion of the responsibility for the complete failure of the passing game.