Any1 who thinks JP was the reason we lost

milfster1

If we had a QB with promise the coaches would have called a completely different game. Without question --- JP didn't loose this game. The offense was completely ineffective especially in the redzone. However, with 17 NFL starts and being a 1st round draft pick its time for JP to be the strength of our offense. Currently the coaches are protecting him by limiting the play calling.

Its obvious to me that there is no confidence in JP.

He is not the reason we lost this game. He is the reason we will be looking for another QB next season. If you still believe in JP you are kidding yourself. Give it up... he is not going to be a good QB.

833955[/snapback]

<_<

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The coaches don't think enough of Loseman to include him in the offensive gameplan.

The Loseman era is close to the end. if it hasn't ended already. When your coaches show no faith in you what's so ever. What more needs to be said?

Good Bye JP. Have fun hanging out with Rob Johnson and Todd Colins.

And JP takes his share of accountability, but fans like u act as if he is the entire problem.

There is no young QB who would be successful behind this line. 

833933[/snapback]

"Fans like me?" Fans like me realize that JP is a sub-standand piece of a sub-standard offense. I'm sure there are other fans who think JP is the "entire problem," but that's not me. He's just a faulty cog in a faulty machine.

"Fans like you," on the other hand, are all over JP's jock even when he's demonstrably atrocious. <_<

I'm so tired of the pessimistics, idiotic morons who somehow always seem to spin the situation into the fact that JP was the reason we lost the game.  Last game he only had 15 attempts, completed 55% of passes, had 1 td and 0 int's and was terrible in the win.

This game, very few attempts, still completed majority of them, even after he was under pressure AGAIN all day, the line blows, we have untimely penalities all day, and yet JP is the reason we lost according to some of you idiots who continuously try to blame JP.

While he didn't win the game, he sure as hell wasn't asked to by this staff, which is a shame,.  They rarely let him pass, have TE's blocking pro bowl DE's when we do pass, and tell him to stay in the pocket instead of scrambling to learn how to read defenses as is will make him a better QB long term

For all of u idiots screaming for Craig Nall and not thinking this kid can do when surrounded with a compentent supporting cast, you need to go support another team cuz you sure as hell don't know much about the Buffalo Bills and what is wrong with this team.

QB is not our biggest need.

833856[/snapback]

Was he the reason - NO but he certainly contributed. How many plays did JP make?

I have simply had enough of him and I was a supporter. He is not making any progress. Give Nall a shot and find out if you have anything there.

Please - the pitful offense needs to change.

*looks at your registration date*  What, 6 months ago?  :lol:

Sorry. :D

Just saw Phillip Rivers make a play.  Anyone else think we have the Ken O'Brien of the draft? :(

833956[/snapback]

He's probably speaking as one of the asshats who said so many stupid things that they retire that screenname and take up another to start again. Memo: when people do that, they need to stop saying stupid things to be taken seriously!

Nail --> Head, on the QB assessment. :(<_<

The coaches don't think enough of Loseman to include him in the offensive gameplan.

The Loseman era is close to the end. if it hasn't ended already. When your coaches show no faith in you what's so ever. What more needs to be said?

Good Bye JP. Have fun hanging out with Rob Johnson and Todd Colins.

833966[/snapback]

You are an idiot. A huge, freakin' idiot. Every week you come in here spewing your nonsense. It's so funny, because you come in like a blathering idiot spewing the same incorrect nonsense that you miss things that could actually be criticized.

Let me spell something out for you because you apparently have your head in the sand. Every week teams come in against the Colts and try to win in a shoot out, and every week they lose. The only teams that have come close to winning are the teams that play ball control, running football, such as the Bills and the Titans. No turnovers, a good running game, and forcing turnovers. Keep the Colts offense OFF THE FIELD AT ALL COSTS.

The Bills limited the Colts to 17 points at home in their cushy little dome despite letting Manning pick them apart in large part because the offense, including Losman, played conservative, ball control offense.

But I don't expect someone as stupid as you to notice such things, as you have proved time and again that depth of thought and subtlety are not things you are capable of.

You are an idiot. A huge, freakin' idiot. Every week you come in here spewing your nonsense. It's so funny, because you come in like a blathering idiot spewing the same incorrect nonsense that you miss things that could actually be criticized.

The Bills limited the Colts to 17 points at home in their cushy little dome despite letting Manning pick them apart in large part because the offense, including Losman, played conservative, ball control offense.

But I don't expect someone as stupid as you to notice such things, as you have proved time and again that depth of thought and subtlety are not things you are capable of.

834014[/snapback]

So when the Bills ran the same game plan last week it was because they feared the high powered Packers?

Why don't they just punt on 3rd down?

How many other teams in the NFL run draw plays on 3rd and long? Do you know why the Bills are doing that? Because the coaching staff does not have enough confidence in JP to let him throw for more than 10 yards on 3rd down.

So when the Bills ran the same game plan last week it was because they feared the high powered Packers?

834032[/snapback]

Absolutely not, it was because Brett Favre has proven that when you force him to drive the length of the field and string together 12 - 14 plays he will often make a mistake and turn the ball over.

How many other teams in the NFL run draw plays on 3rd and long? Do you know why the Bills are doing that? Because the coaching staff does not have enough confidence in the offensive line to let JP throw for more than 10 yards on 3rd down.

834034[/snapback]

Corrected.

How many other teams in the NFL run draw plays on 3rd and long? Do you know why the Bills are doing that? Because the coaching staff does not have enough confidence in JP to let him throw for more than 10 yards on 3rd down.

834034[/snapback]

In case you missed it, Losman was 3 for 3 on third downs during our only lengthy drive which included a 24 yard pass on 3 and 13. Losman then only passed on three more third downs the entire game, completing a 24 yard pass to Evans on 3 and 6 and taking a 6 yard sack once.

Seems like maybe the should have tried a few more passes on third down to me.

In case you missed it, Losman was 3 for 3 on third downs during our only lengthy drive which included a 24 yard pass on 3 and 13. Losman then only passed on three more third downs the entire game, completing a 24 yard pass to Evans on 3 and 6 and taking a 6 yard sack once.

Seems like maybe the should have tried a few more passes on third down to me.

834062[/snapback]

The 24 yard pass to Evans was not a good throw, Evans made a terrific play to come down with that ball. Maybe they should have thrown more on 3rd down, but not if the OC doesn't think the QB can make the play.

Many posters feel the coaching staff has lost confidence in JP, thus, they keep him constrained, few attempts, etc. Something does not make sense. We absolutely have little chance of winning over the stretch of a season w a QB putting up less than 100 yds/game. Surely the staff knows that. So why would you stick to such game plans if you really had lost confidence, why not just go ahead and switch QB's?

I sure hope it is not the age old "we have to stick w the guy w named as starter, because if another QB comes in and does way better we look stupid" routine.

To me it seems it is either that OR, they really have not lost confidence in JP, want to bring him along very slowly (keep his confidence up), and already know this season is shot anyway.

I think it's the latter, and you will not see a QB switch this year. Sort of ala the Eli Manning/ Giants route.