• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your one of those gay male cheerleaders arent you?  :blink:

833357[/snapback]

Yeah right. But it's a chant that some of my friends created. Now we use it at all of our football games. I think is brings us good luck because after we say it about 5 times, during the game, we find a way to win. Maybe it will work for the Bills?

Oh lord, no trick plays. Maybe the Defense will be able to spot the draw play about now. :blink:

And maybe its me, but I am watching and I think or CB's are just giving the Colts receivers TOO much respect. Maybe move in an additional step and be in better position to break up a pass?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH OUR COACHING STAFF.  ITS LIKE WE DONT WANT TO WIN.  WE OPENED UP THE GAME ATTACKING THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMNED FIELD AND MOVED THE BALL, AND WE HAVEN'T GONE BACK TO IT SINCE. 

833358[/snapback]

Exactly and just like every other game once those first few scripted plays are over the playcalling becomes predictable and questionable.

Why r we afraid to throw the bacll more than 5 yards.  Where the heck is a damn slant pass. 

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH OUR COACHING STAFF.  ITS LIKE WE DONT WANT TO WIN.  WE OPENED UP THE GAME ATTACKING THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMNED FIELD AND MOVED THE BALL, AND WE HAVEN'T GONE BACK TO IT SINCE. 

I'm almost getting to a point where I think Ralph is trying to get the fans of Buffalo so bored with the Bills that we don't care if they move the team.

833358[/snapback]

Because the QB sucks.

The Bills are the only team in the NFL that doesn't gameplan to take away the opposing QB. They gameplan to take away their own QB. And rightfully so.

Where would this team be if it had an actual NFL QB? :blink:

Oh lord, no trick plays.  Maybe the Defense will be able to spot the draw play about now. :blink:

And maybe its me, but I am watching and I think or CB's are just giving the Colts receivers TOO much respect.  Maybe move in an additional step and be in better position to break up a pass?

833372[/snapback]

Manning's spread it around - 7 different receivers.