Today's Offical Gameday Thread

Frez

Hey, I never said that kick was game ending.. but saying that Lindell is automatic is like saying George Bush should be a member of MENSA....

833821[/snapback]

That explains why everyone was shocked when he missed.

Now you're dredging up the muck to explain that you knew it all along that "Lindell sucks." Bobby April must suck, too.

This is gut-level reaction, and in reality it's moot. We needed a TD & 2-point conversion there to have any chance at OT once Manning got it back. Our O can't move the ball well; that is what lost the game.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys kidding me...JP take to many sacks???????????????

When a DE comes of the edge untouched....the QB has no chance.....

all 4 sacks were on the Oline today...cmon now...

833815[/snapback]

He does take too many sacks.....the argument comes from determining the cause of the sacks.

That explains why everyone was shocked when he missed.

Now you're dredging up the muck to explain that you knew it all along that "Lindell sucks." Bobby April must suck, too.

This is gut-level reaction, and in reality it's moot. We needed a TD & 2-point conversion there to have any chance at OT once Manning got it back. Our O can't move the ball well; that is what lost the game.

833850[/snapback]

Actually, I'd prefer if you left Bobby April out of this..he's not responsible for Lindell.

I personally have never cared for Lindell. Like I said, not a game killer and Manning would have come back, I already agreed on that. It's the simple matter that we've seen this from him before. Matter of Fact a few games ago, I corrected someone when they said automatic after lindell kicked one.

According to someone else's stat Lindell is 87%. Whoopee.. his only damn job is kicking. I take this ball, have someone hike it to someone else who spins the laces and holds it for me. I kick it and then I make booboo in my pants...

You make it sound like Lindell has the hardest job on the %#$@ team dude.

This has NOTHING to do with Lindell losing the game for us, for the record he did not as I previously stated. What he has done is what he's always done.. blow kicks when the pressures on.

Our topic is not that he lost the game for us, but that you called his kicks "automatic" which they are not. It is you who has the wrong assertation regarding this and it's you who is in a foul mood cuz he missed it. I was simply pointing out that he is NOT automatic.

People. We would not have won with Lindell's FG. It just would have been an agonizing loss.

JP sucks. 2nd down after Moorman's fake punt and he overthrows an open Evans deep by 15 yds and out of bounds. Those are just typical of his lack of ability to make plays down field. He had all day to throw on that one,

People.  We would not have won with Lindell's FG. It just would have been an agonizing loss.

JP sucks.  2nd down after Moorman's fake punt and he overthrows an open Evans deep by 15 yds and out of bounds.  Those are just typical of his lack of ability to make plays down field.  He had all day to throw on that one,

Bombs are low-percentage plays, and no one knows if Nall would be able to have made that play. But I do have to say I've been disappointed with JP's long-ball accuracy, when it looked so good last year.

Actually, I'd prefer if you left Bobby April out of this..he's not responsible for Lindell.

I personally have never cared for Lindell. Like I said, not a game killer and Manning would have come back, I already agreed on that. It's the simple matter that we've seen this from him before. Matter of Fact a few games ago, I corrected someone when they said automatic after lindell kicked one.

According to someone else's stat Lindell is 87%. Whoopee.. his only damn job is kicking. I take this ball, have someone hike it to someone else who spins the laces and holds it for me. I kick it and then I make booboo in my pants...

You make it sound like Lindell has the hardest job on the %#$@ team dude.

This has NOTHING to do with Lindell losing the game for us, for the record he did not as I previously stated. What he has done is what he's always done.. blow kicks when the pressures on.

833879[/snapback]

Find a kicker who is perfect. Lindell has been an excellent kicker for the past two seasons. And yes, I will bring April into it. If he felt that Lindell wasn't good enough, he would've replaced him either of the past two offseasons. Sorry, but there's a reason why April has an office at OBD and you have a couch in front of your TeeVee.

BTW -- Have you ever tried to kick a FG? That wasn't exactly a wild-miss kick; if it were, you might have a point. But even then, it would still be just one kick. As mad as you are at Lindell, I guarantee RL is 100 times madder at himself. The problem kickers have is that they get so few plays per game. Same reason why you don't cut a RB for one fumble when otherwise, they are put up strong numbers.

Like I said before, people are upset, this is gut-level.