• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

... now we just need to adjust our play calling

833245[/snapback]

If by that you mean slam the playbooks into the nearest garbage barrel and let JP just draw plays on the astroturf in the huddle.... well yeah, that might work better.

Fairchild is not running this O well, at all. I won't be saddened when he gets tossed out of town for the second time.

The coaches decision to hide JP and play so conservative is a bigger indication than his actual play that he is NOT our QB of the future. Its sad that they are reluctant to admit this as we sit here and read the writing on the wall.

:P

but if that was a ratio that could be applied to a whole game....you'd be our starting QB  :doh:

833285[/snapback]

Well I could also throw a few INTS and get sacked a bunch for you too.. and I'm good at handing the ball off..

Where do I sign up?! :doh:

it's a team game and the only chance they have is to play just like last week and win .......a win today will not be considered ugly like last week......why is that????

833290[/snapback]

If they play like last week they won't win too many games. Favre lost the game more than anyone deserved to win it.