• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

still doesn't excuse horrible playcall

touchdown!!!

833224[/snapback]

Exactly! What are we playing for moral vivtories? This is timid playcalling! Each and every game we start with some success mixing the run with short pass and then the playcalling goes into a funk after the 1st 15 scripted plays are finished. There are no adjustments made whatsoever. This game instead of putting JP to be a sitting duck on 3rd down we just keep running draw plays! Unless we get more lucky bounces or get a pair to try to make plays happen we will just have a moral victory instead of a W!

No. Keep running. I got A-Train starting on my team.

833241[/snapback]

so do i, but there is a difference between fantasy and reality here... and the fact is that the bills are so predicatable on offense at this point. even the past couple weeks they have elminated the quick throws and screens which we should be running

I respect Manning and think he is the best QB in the game.... hands down.

However, the manlove that Randy Cross is clearly demonstrating is getting sickening. If he was smart enough to think about something else to talk about this game would be much more enjoyable. At this point I rather be listening to Dierdorf!!

so do i, but there is a difference between fantasy and reality here... and the fact is that the bills are so predicatable on offense at this point. even the past couple weeks they have elminated the quick throws and screens which we should be running

833247[/snapback]

If I were a free agent offensive player there is no way I come to Buffalo for their stock would die right here as we have no offensive identity whatsoever!