Today's Offical Gameday Thread

Frez

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

bad pass 1st down... colts draw on 2nd down ....kitty call let final 15 seconds run off halftime 10-10..could have picked that 1st down pass peyton looks bewildered....Bills lookin GAME ...........is it just me or is Hargrove a good palyer????very into the game emotional and pumped

Exactly! What are we playing for moral vivtories? This is timid playcalling! Each and every game we start with some success mixing the run with short pass and then the playcalling goes into a funk after the 1st 15 scripted plays are finished. There are no adjustments made whatsoever. This game instead of putting JP to be a sitting duck on 3rd down we just keep running draw plays! Unless we get more lucky bounces or get a pair to try to make plays happen we will just have a moral victory instead of a W!

833244[/snapback]

iT MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT iNDYS RUN DEFENSE IS MUCH WORSE THAN THERE PASS DEFENSE

How's Spikes looking?  I'm not of the opinion that his career is over, but I'm thinking he's probably not there yet and the Bills should be playing Ellison.

833260[/snapback]

He's spent much of the half on the bench with the Bills playing a lot of nickle.

so do i, but there is a difference between fantasy and reality here... and the fact is that the bills are so predicatable on offense at this point. even the past couple weeks they have elminated the quick throws and screens which we should be running

833247[/snapback]

There appears to a complete lack of imagination on the offense. What does it take to get an OC on this staff with more than half a brain? I've been asking that question for more than 6 years. Actually, about 9 out of the last 10. Seems to go hand-in-hand with no Oline.