Frez

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the QB sucks.

The Bills are the only team in the NFL that doesn't gameplan to take away the opposing QB. They gameplan to take away their own QB. And rightfully so.

Where would this team be if it had an actual NFL QB? :blink:

833378[/snapback]

I should ignore you and KH arm completely but anway; he has shown that he can complete those passes when called upon but as games go on mysteriously we get away from attacking the middle. Pretty much if you stop the run, take away Evans and guard the sideline passes then you take away %95 of the Bills offense

Manning's spread it around - 7 different receivers.

833380[/snapback]

Oh not doubt, and Manning is friggin amazing withn his accuracy, but Wayne and Harrison are the main targets and while you do have to avoid the after-burners, you can't give them such a wide cushion.

Big props for the Defense, you can see the units improvment over the year. The sad part is now we have to watch our growth-challeneged offsense blow the opportunities provided by the D. The fact that this team hasn't become the Bickering Bills is a tribute to Coach J.

D and special teams today has performed above expectations....especially special teams. We are covering kicks and have some great punts and KO returns. Offense D minus and getting worse (they started out with an A on that first drive). As usual we won't hit 200 yds of O today.. sad.

Kelly Holcomb?  :blink:  :D  :P  :blink:  :o  :doh:  :lol:  :blink:

833388[/snapback]

What difference would he make; any QB can hand the ball off! Look there isn't any benefit of playing KH for he can't make any throw that JP can't. JP needs to be given an opportunity to win the game. And I don't know where Evans and Parrish are for they are best playmakers and haven't been put in positions to make plays. I mean a screen to Price; please!