Donte Whitner arrested

Bills_Chick

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Whitner's girlfriend, who lives in his Cloverbank Road residence, called police Saturday afternoon to report a "physical confrontation" the day before, Capt. A. Daniel Shea said. Police reports do not spell out the nature of that confrontation."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20061...?tbd1042448.asp

831650[/snapback]

Well, that's much more telling. While "physical confrontation" can mean many things (maybe grabbed her arm during an argument), there isn't a time when it can be excused.

Harassing a girl-friend is no big deal unless he threatened her. 98% of men would be arrested everyday. This country goes way too far with punishing people who do nothing.

831356[/snapback]

This coming from the guy who thinks woman who are impregnated due to rape should carry the baby to term. You sound like a classy guy.

"Whitner's girlfriend, who lives in his Cloverbank Road residence, called police Saturday afternoon to report a "physical confrontation" the day before, Capt. A. Daniel Shea said. Police reports do not spell out the nature of that confrontation."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20061...?tbd1042448.asp

831650[/snapback]

Well, this will make for some interesting conversation between the two of them at the dinner table. Wonder if he's sleeping on the couch?

This is not a big deal, she was not injured, not even bruised! hopefully they stay away from eachother, he probably dumped her and then she called the cops so he would get into trouble for what was probably nothing! It doesn't matter all we know is that this was not a wife beating. Anybody on this board talking about how we are at rock bottom and about how we were supposed to have character you need something better to do than over react to crap like this.

Your annoying.

Well, that's much more telling.  While "physical confrontation" can mean many things (maybe grabbed her arm during an argument), there isn't a time when it can be excused.

831704[/snapback]

I disagree. I have seen times where guys were charged (or came close to being charged) with similar things to this. Once a buddy (i was their) simply jumped in front of his girlfriend to beg her not to leave (she was mad at him for something, cant remember), never really touching her just pleading with her not go and the police said he could be charged with something similar to a "physical confrontation"

I dont believe I will ever have an interest in criminal law. <_<

Right because it is even more "classy" to kill an unborn child because of something he had no choice in. Yep. Thats CLASSY.

831872[/snapback]

How about we let this end here and keep the discussion to football (or at least football related matters). I'm sure there are lots of other boards around where you guys can have your abortion discussion.

This is not a big deal, she was not injured, not even bruised!

831861[/snapback]

I'm not sure if it's a big deal or not, there's really no way of knowing.

What is disturbing to me is that somebody can call the police, say you did something to them on the previous day and with no evidence whatsoever you can be arrested (and your good name ruined in the paper.)

I'm not sure if it's a big deal or not, there's really no way of knowing. 

What is disturbing to me is that somebody can call the police, say you did something to them on the previous day and with no evidence whatsoever you can be arrested (and your good name ruined in the paper.)

831932[/snapback]

Yah exactly that is a bit concerning.