I know we suck.....

5 Wide

I LOVE THAT ARTICLE.

It's funny, entertaining and then boom! it goes and says we clobbered Green Bay. That tell you all you need to know about the journalist... He picked up his pen (laptop) and rattled off a homer piece about the Colts. It's great stuff, he did no research on the Bills, beyond maybe what he saw Monday on ESPN.com.

Seriously - that piece broke me into bits.

"In Buffalo games this season, anyone can touch the quarterback. The Bills have allowed 26 sacks. It’s possible Losman lost the periods to his initials under one of those pile-ups in the backfield."

Come on, that is pretty damn funny.

Jauron should tack that one to the wall for the whole team to see.

Hopefully we catch Indy complacent and looking ahead - and kick their a$$!!!

Or at least squeak by...

Bills - 20

Dolts-17

830608[/snapback]

this isnt high school.the bills know theyare dogs big time in this one.

Well...guess it is up to the Bills to wipe that silly grin off his face...if they can. I think in the right frame of mind and with the right game plan we could give them one hell of a game and an upset is not impossible. Look at Miami v. Chicago (oh my god, did I just give props to the Dolphins?)

......................... /´¯/)

......................,/¯ ..//

...................../... ./ /

............./´¯/'...'/´¯ ¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../... ..../¨¯\

........('(...´(..´...... ,~/'...')

.........\............... ..\/..../

..........''...\......... . _.·´

............\............ ..(

..............\.......... ...\

The Colts!!!!

Get real guys. If we were 22-2 in the past 2 years with the best QB in the league, and had just came off of wins AT Denver and AT NE, and we were playing an Indi team who's QB has sucked, RB is hurt, OL & DL sucks, one CB gets burned every game and whos only 3 wins were VS teams with a combined record of 9-15 then the Buffalo news would write an article very similar to that one.

Get over it.

... one CB gets burned every game...

831102[/snapback]

He now.... Nate doesn't get burned THAT often! Just wait, you won't be happy until we let him go and then you see how good a player he really is.