And now....another "Macaca Moment"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dishonesty is he wasn't hurt. I would imagine the only charge other than denying his rights would be some sort of assault. Frankly, I'd be embarrassed if I was thrown to the ground and pressed charges for assault. They also let him pose his stupid incendiary questions, so if he wants to press charges for them denying him his rights, that is embarrassing, too. And it's dishonest, because they weren't denying him his rights. It was only after him going too far with his questions that they threw him out, and he had given them good reason, IMO, to be thrown out by then. He surely didn't expect an answer to his question, other than "no", so therefore it was all a ruse from the start. Not to mention the fact he planned to disrupt the event. Obnoxious hecklers going overboard is really not what the forefathers wanted to protect.

823202[/snapback]

Wow, you must be truly of the belief that nobody get's their hands dirty in political campaigning. That is rare. Fact is both sides do it and it happens every election season. Just ask Jeff Gannon.

Remember the Velvet Revolution when these assclown gop operatives probably should have been tear gassed?: http://www.thegully.com/essays/america/001127miami_dade.html

Wow, you must be truly of the belief that nobody get's their hands dirty in political campaigning. That is rare. Fact is both sides do it and it happens every election season. Just ask Jeff Gannon.

Remember the Velvet Revolution when these assclown gop operatives probably should have been tear gassed?: http://www.thegully.com/essays/america/001127miami_dade.html

823217[/snapback]

You do, I assume, know the difference between what is honest, and what is being a scumbag, don't you? Of course most everyone in politics is dishonest. Of course he CAN press charges. Of course he probably will. Of course a lot, if not most, other idiots like him would on both sides. Of course, politics is tough and cut throat. That's blatantly obvious. What's just as blatantly obvious is that if he DOES do it, he's as big an **** as the guy he's complaining about. Which brings us back to the little issue of irony.

Al Franken did the same thing during a Kerry rally a few years ago, going after and punching a heckler.

But that was "different."  :D  :w00t:

823127[/snapback]

It was a Dean rally, and Franken didn't punch anyone.

News reports of the incident and statements by the theater manager of the theater where it happened indicate that a heckler elbowed and punched security, the theater manager and elbowed Franken's glasses off his face before Franken took his legs out.

If a heckler is getting physical and assaulting people I don't have a problem with him getting tackled, but if you tackle someone simply because he shouts a question you don't like that's a different story.

Care to comment on what took place when a Minutemen representative tried to give a speech at Columbia and Georgetown Universities?

Oh....that was just "dissent." 

That was truly disgusting. Those students ought to be suspended. At Columbia, they didn't even allow the man to speak before bum-rushing the stage.

Way to entertain different points of view and have a rationale discourse assclowns. :D

5 more days

5 more days

that's what i keep telling myself

only 5 more days of this bullmacaca and it will all be over

5 more days

823388[/snapback]

Are you kidding? This is great. The board hasn't been this alive in two years.

Some guy named Ted Haggard is gay! John Kerry both is and is not an idiot! We even have some guy who thinks the Bush TANG memos are real.

It's like Christmas. I don't know which idiot to make fun of first. :D

This a hole is trying to sti up some trouble for Allen. He was yelling about Allen's divorce 22 years ago. The records were sealed by the decision of both of them. He met his current wife 2 years later (20 years ago).

The a-hole wsa raising $ for his bail- he expected to get arrested.

The dims must be worried that Allen will win, resorting to crap like this.

JB/PJ, please take your meds.

John Kerry both is and is not an idiot!

823464[/snapback]

Was John Kerry for being an idiot before he was for not being an idiot?

We even have some guy who thinks the Bush TANG memos are real.

823464[/snapback]

Had to read that bit about the memos a second time, when i see the words Bush and TANG in the same sentence politics is not the first thing that comes to mind

I don't know which idiot to make fun of first. :D

823464[/snapback]

I know, there are so many to choose from. Crowd favorite is usually Ed :w00t:

bull sh--. It was a Dean (I said Kerry...sorry) rally and a Larouche supporter started pelting Kerry with questions. Franken FLEW towards him from a mile away and began to assault him.

http://www.debatebothsides.com/archive/index.php/t-369.html

823502[/snapback]

Oh, in that case, I'm all for it. Larouche supporters deserve to be pummelled by us "pagan followers of Isaac Newton" on sight, just as a general principle.

I'm pretty sure Franken still hits like a girl, though.

This a hole is trying to sti up some trouble for  Allen. He was yelling about Allen's divorce  22 years ago. The  records were sealed by the decision of both of them.  He met his current wife 2 years later (20 years ago).

The a-hole  wsa raising $ for his bail- he expected to get arrested.

823467[/snapback]

He asked Allen why he spit on his ex-wife. A couple of months ago he asked Allen public if he ever called anyone the N-word. All I know about Mike Stark is that he is an ex-Marine who is now a law student who has a website devoted to calling right wing talk shows to heckle them.

Most polls appear to have Webb slightly ahead.

He asked Allen why he spit on his ex-wife. A couple of months ago he asked Allen public if he ever called anyone the N-word.  All I know about Mike Stark is that he is an ex-Marine who is now a law student who has a website devoted to calling right wing talk shows to heckle them. 

Most polls appear to have Webb slightly ahead.

823553[/snapback]

Say what you will about this lunatic's stunt but it is the final nail in the coffin of The Mighty Macaca Allen's once promising political career. There's no way he comes back from that.

For that we should all be thankful.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MjI1M...GE1NzhiM2ZjMDQ=

It's a stretch to say they were stifling his freedom of speech. The guy was allowed to talk, he barged his way in, he came back for more, and then they made him leave when he went too far. Their fault was the force they used getting him out of there, when he really wasn't putting up much of a fight. If the guy Striker, however, presses charges for what they did to him, he is as big or a bigger jerk/assclown than the guys who somewhat roughed him up. It didn't hurt one bit. It wouldn't have hurt a 5 year old. It would be embarrassing to press charges on something like that. And he would be doing it just to make a name for himself, and just to be an ass, not because he suffered or suffered any pain. It's not like a punch was thrown. It was basically a one-second headlock and a dainty tackle.

823128[/snapback]

I think that's called "the Bills technique." Western New York gets to see that every Sunday. It must be gaining in popularity.

Say what you will about this lunatic's stunt but it is the final nail in the coffin of The Mighty Macaca Allen's once promising political career. There's no way he comes back from that.

823587[/snapback]

No way he comes back from what you just described as a "lunatic's stunt"?

Was it just some stunt by a lunatic or something that will actually affect the campaign? Make up your mind.

This a hole is trying to sti up some trouble for  Allen. He was yelling about Allen's divorce  22 years ago. The  records were sealed by the decision of both of them.  He met his current wife 2 years later (20 years ago).

The a-hole  wsa raising $ for his bail- he expected to get arrested.

823467[/snapback]

Right. Allen has done no mud slinging whatsoever. If there is an ahole here, it's you because you're too effin' stupid to be anything other partisan wanker.

For that we should all be thankful.

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MjI1M...GE1NzhiM2ZjMDQ=

823587[/snapback]

I think a lot on the left fail to realize that most Americans hate these whiney protesters who are looking to get arrested and press charges after exactly what they wanted happens. They are doing more harm than good for the left. The average American does not relate to these priveleged brats who have nothing better to do with their time than to disrupt any speech they don't agree with. Obnoxious people like this idiot protester are generally disliked by most people.

I think a lot on the left fail to realize that most Americans hate these whiney protesters who are looking to get arrested and press charges after exactly what they wanted happens.  They are doing more harm than good for the left.  The average American does not relate to these priveleged brats who have nothing better to do with their time than to disrupt any speech they don't agree with.  Obnoxious people like this idiot protester are generally disliked by most people.

823717[/snapback]

Because no one on the right ever does this sort of thing, right?

No way he comes back from what you just described as a "lunatic's stunt"?

Was it just some stunt by a lunatic or something that will actually affect the campaign?  Make up your mind.

823687[/snapback]

Obviously it's both....doink!

The guy planned out what he was going to do, told his cohorts it was something that was going to affect the campaign, did it and it seems to have affected the campaign.

Obviously it's both....doink!

The guy planned out what he was going to do, told his cohorts it was something that was going to affect the campaign, did it and it seems to have affected the campaign.

823741[/snapback]

Why? Because you say so?

I think most people with more than three working brain cells are smart enough to disregard anything that happens when some lunatic crashes a campaign event. Obviously.