And now....another "Macaca Moment"

He wasn't saying Allen did it, he was simply asking it.  Is your mother a whore?  I'm not saying she's a whore, I'm simply asking it.

<3 Jon Stewart

823966[/snapback]

There was a possible arrest record of Macaca circa '74 that had been expunged and destroyed? Why doesn't Allen just clear the air about all of this? What's he hiding?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't accuse Allen of it....he simply asked Allen if it were true, a major difference.

823962[/snapback]

Yeah, and I'm sure you'd be totally cool with it if someone went to a Webb rally and started screaming questions about if he'd ever molested his children. :devil:

I'm having a tough time even believing you're a real person. You're such a partisan hack that I'm thinking the "Joey Balls" screen name is just some satire on idiot American voters written by some PPP alumni.

They're selling me meth.

824058[/snapback]

Well, I was once method man...then I got high!

Took my monicker from an old co-worker who was actually named "Joey Balls", a faithfull Philly Eagle fan to this day.

If a jackass like Allen, who has no known talent outside of his pedigree is allowed to gain a Senate seat we should all bow our heads and say the lunatics have truly taken over the House.

And to think he was being groomed for the White House by not only the National Reviews and Newsmaxes, but the mainstream media should give us all pause.

If a jackass like Allen, who has no known talent outside of his pedigree is allowed to gain a Senate seat we should all bow our heads and say the lunatics have truly taken over the House.

And to think he was being groomed for the White House by not only the National Reviews and Newsmaxes, but the mainstream media should give us all pause.

824358[/snapback]

I don't mean to defend Allen here because he is an assclown. But Webb is no better, he's just a somewhat conservative Democrat trying to run off being associated to Ronald Reagan

As a registered voter in the state of Virginia, I really don't know who I'm going to vote for. They're both retarded assclowns and I don't want to vote for either of them. But I'm one of those idealist freaks who sees voting as a privilege afforded to Americans that most others in the world do not have, so I am going to do my civic duty and vote

Maybe it would be easier if either of these guys gave me a reason to vote for them rather than reasons to not vote for the other guy

I just wish there was more of a choice than flipping a coin and choosing whether I want heads or tails of the same cooporate sponsored coin :w00t:

Correction...that should be "re-gain a Senate seat".

The citizenry of the Commonwealth of Virginia were stupid enough to elect this bozo to begin with.

824363[/snapback]

Allen was elected in 2000 against a guy named Robb. 2000 was when I moved to Virginia in 2000 and there were signs everywhere that said Robb US Senate. They're all robbing us, so I voted for the guy that didn't advertise he was robbing us :w00t:

I don't mean to defend Allen here because he is an assclown.  But Webb is no better, he's just a somewhat conservative Democrat trying to run off being associated to Ronald Reagan

As a registered voter in the state of Virginia, I really don't know who I'm going to vote for.  They're both retarded assclowns and I don't want to vote for either of them.  But I'm one of those idealist freaks who sees voting as a privilege afforded to Americans that most others in the world do not have, so I am going to do my civic duty and vote

Maybe it would be easier if either of these guys gave me a reason to vote for them rather than reasons to not vote for the other guy

I just wish there was more of a choice than flipping a coin and choosing whether I want heads or tails of the same cooporate sponsored coin :w00t:

824364[/snapback]

Same thing in my part of the WNY world mate.

No way am I voting for Spitzer or Hillary, or my noecon congressperson Higgins.

Will probably split among the Libertarians and the Greens.

McClachey for NY governor seems cool.l

Same thing in my part of the WNY world mate.

No way am I voting for Spitzer or Hillary, or my noecon congressperson Higgins.

Will probably split among the Libertarians and the Greens.

McClachey for NY governor seems cool.l

824382[/snapback]

At least you have that option

The VA Senate race is between Assclown #1, Assclown #2, and Greens candidate

I'm not aware of any 3rd party candidates running in my Congressional District so I have to decide between another Assclown #1 and Assclown #2

At least you have that option

The VA Senate race is between Assclown #1, Assclown #2, and Greens candidate

I'm not aware of any 3rd party candidates running in my Congressional District so I have to decide between another Assclown #1 and Assclown #2

824386[/snapback]

I feel for you with regards to the senate race, both choices suck. For me when it comes to down to having two candidates that suck, I go for the one who does not pander to the crazy religous right.

And I just now got a recorded message from Jim Webb

3 more days and it will be over.  i dunno if i can take it, maybe i should go freeze myself on top of a mountain and have someone thaw me out when its over

824502[/snapback]

My advice: get knee deep in hookers and gin until things are over.