Anyone have a close girl ... friend that you like

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true. I just really think its sad that some people have to be such an ass that you would have to ignore them. Your right though.  :P

822253[/snapback]

Just remember this is an internet forum. So don't take things too seriously.....people will say things on the computer that they would never say in real life. It's like the cliche "Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics.....even if you win you're still retarded." Besides, I see CTM or Bungee now more as mischevious than mean spirited. Just don't put too much stock into it, you're opinions are obviously good, otherwise you'd be in the same circle as JSP, HA, etc......

Just remember this is an internet forum.  So don't take things too seriously.....people will say things on the computer that they would never say in real life.  It's like the cliche "Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics.....even if you win you're still retarded."  Besides, I see CTM or Bungee now more as mischevious than mean spirited.  Just don't put too much stock into it, you're opinions are obviously good, otherwise you'd be in the same circle as JSP, HA, etc......

822259[/snapback]

I dont really put too much stock into it at all ... I just dont see the point in what they do. But hey - What goes around, comes around.

This is true. I just really think its sad that some people have to be such an ass that you would have to ignore them. Your right though.  :P

822253[/snapback]

Oh good lord, I spend more of my day ignoring people than paying attention to others. That's why my car radio has a station selector and my TV has a remote.

Oh good lord, I spend more of my day ignoring people than paying attention to others.  That's why my car radio has a station selector and my TV has a remote.

822343[/snapback]

Oh no, no, no! I disagree. EVERY word, phrase, sentence and paragraph I read MUST be responded to. It's all about ME! ME, I tell you! ME!!!!!!!!

This forum exists for ME and ME alone! Everyone must conform to my views and comport themselves in a manner befitting MY presence here on the Internet.

You may now kiss my ring. :P

Now leave quickly. :angry:

Oh, and tell the kallage kids to learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

Much appreciated.

Oh no, no, no! I disagree. EVERY word, phrase, sentence and paragraph I read MUST be responded to. It's all about ME! ME, I tell you! ME!!!!!!!!

This forum exists for ME and ME alone! Everyone must conform to my views and comport themselves in a manner befitting MY presence here on the Internet.

You may now kiss my ring.  :P

Now leave quickly.  :angry:

Oh, and tell the kallage kids to learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

Much appreciated.

822765[/snapback]

Are you OK?

• 2 weeks later...

You may now kiss my ring.  :(

Now leave quickly.  :blink:

Much appreciated.

822765[/snapback]

No way man. I don't know where that ring has been :doh:

Just remember this is an internet forum.  So don't take things too seriously.....people will say things on the computer that they would never say in real life.  It's like the cliche "Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics.....even if you win you're still retarded."  Besides, I see CTM or Bungee now more as mischevious than mean spirited.  Just don't put too much stock into it, you're opinions are obviously good, otherwise you'd be in the same circle as JSP, HA, etc......

822259[/snapback]

Subtle.

Very subtle. Moron.

I think we should change the question to "Does anybody have a friend who just happens to be male that they want to be more than a friend". Might get some truth out of aussie.

836210[/snapback]

Or some other honda fit driving posters... :blink: