Packers V Bills

Shamrock

Hope to see some of you there this Sunday.

Remember, i'll be the one with the strange accent.

I begin the 2 day journey tomorrow morning...countdown.

Go Bills.

820487[/snapback]

I'll be there. It'll be my first Bills game ever. Where's a good place to go on a Saturday night in Buffalo?

I'm coming up from Maryland for the game. Problem is I'm going with my Father. He's old and diabetic so I can't follow my usual regiment. So what is there to do besides drinking in the parking lot before the game? I've known nothing else. Any ideas? Sec. 141 by the way.

Good.  Hopefully, I'll catch up w/ you guys then.

820980[/snapback]

Sorry, I'll be more specific....

I'm making the trip from Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada) with three of my friends (two Bills fans and one Packers fan who I plan to beat up in the parking lot as a sign of solidarity with my fellow Bills fans).

Seeing as it's my first game ever, what's the protocol for game day? Do people head right to the parking lot and just start drinking? Can you bring alcohol to the parking lot?

Are there places to get food around the stadium. Man, I am so excited...

We get into town on Friday night and we're at the Hampton Inn I billieve. What are the best watering holes in Buffalo?

Oh yeah: Bills 36 - Packers 24. WOOO!

I am bringing the family for the game. I have not been there in a few years. Any cheap parking around or is it best to just use the lots posted on the Bills website?

Hope to see some of you there this Sunday.

Remember, i'll be the one with the strange accent.

I begin the 2 day journey tomorrow morning...countdown.

Go Bills.

820487[/snapback]

Do people head right to the parking lot and just start drinking?  Can you bring alcohol to the parking lot?

820984[/snapback]

Ummm, there's been rumors of drinking in the lots...heard stories about a bearded man doing shots from a bowling ball...maybe someone can confirm?

:(