The Killers offended by Greenday

IBTG81

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if you hate The Killers music, what Flowers said does make sense.

816100[/snapback]

I don't dislike them, I think Green Day has passed their prime though, but I grew up listening to Green Day and they were good.

Even if you hate The Killers music, what Flowers said does make sense.

816100[/snapback]

Yeah I agree. It's one thing to excercise your right to free speech here to criticize your country. But in other countries they're being fed so much anti-American crap as it is that we need to put a good face on internationally. Kind of like "Don't argue in front of the neighbors" sort of thing.

So its OK to diss the US only in the US, go anywhere else and its no longer ok? Maybe the Killers should take a look at the world view on America and see its not because of what Green Day is singing to the crowd

Who cares, the Killers suck and are probably only doing this to try to up their popularity and get in the media

So its OK to diss the US only in the US, go anywhere else and its no longer ok? Maybe the Killers should take a look at the world view on America and see its not because of what Green Day is singing to the crowd

Who cares, the Killers suck and are probably only doing this to try to up their popularity and get in the media

816245[/snapback]

The Killers are already pretty popular bro.

wow, about 2 years too late....the killers new cd must need a push to generate some sales....i have been waiting a long time for a poseur/slacker battle...finally it looks like we might get one!!!!

It's about time someone called out the crap band

Greenday sucks. It's about time someone called them out.

816094[/snapback]

wow, about 2 years too late....the killers new cd must need a push to generate some sales....i have been waiting a long time for a poseur/slacker battle...finally it looks like we might get one!!!!

816285[/snapback]

Weird Al's Angry White Boy Polka > Green Day+Killers

So Brandon Flowers had to wait until the Killers became a legitmate success/their 2nd album was released before he could attack Green Day?

Note to Flowers: American Idiot was released almost two years ago and Bullet in a Bible was released one year ago. You've been holding this in for two years??