Found Them!!!!!!!!

They found them alive and well.

Here's the scoop. Two of our LSI senior students, in Troy NY, (who I'm good friends with) went hiking on one of the trails Saturday morning, in the Adirondacks. They wanted to spend the night , camping of course, on top of one of the mountain summits. During this time, at about 11:00pm that night they called saying they were having a great time and well be back tomorrow. When they got back down off the mountain Sunday afternoon, they realized they had 6 hours to spare before they needed to head home. So, they decided to drive to another trail thinking they would be back in time. They did reach the summit of the mountain that they were hiking but when they were heading back it was already dusk and it was getting hard to see. Turns out that, this was the key for why the got lost. Instead of taking the trail to get back home they took another trail by mistake. After realizing what happened they decided to spend the night and backtrack Monday morning. This was nerve racking for us students at the school because we had no contact with them for 24 hours and a search team was sent to look for them. Funny thing is is that as soon as they were about to head out and backtrack the way they came, one of the search rangers found them at around noon. I was a rough day for them, but I'm pleased to report that they are alive and well.

Can't wait to see them tomorrow. Thanks to the Police and search team, they're home.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a situation here.  Two of our Senior students (Brian Murphy and Rodian Aleiskavich(sorry I can't spell out his name) at LSI in Troy, NY are missing are going on a hike in the adirondack mountains.  We haven't heard from them since Saturday at 11:00pm after they called one of my friends.  They were suppose to return sometime Sunday afternoon but they haven't returned.  A massive search has taken place to find them.  If your going out that keep an eye out for them.

Thanks

814000[/snapback]

Happens all the time up here. Not good right now though since it's been about 32 @ night and in the mountains even colder. They'll find them.

I'm told the ghost of Thailog80 now inhabits those woods. Only fools or the careless dare enter the Adirondacks on a dark night when the frost descends upon the forest. If those two boys are still alive, they are no doubt begging for a swift death to deliver them from the horrors they have encountered. Pray for their souls......

I'm told the ghost of Thailog80 now inhabits those woods.  Only fools or the careless dare enter the Adirondacks on a dark night when the frost descends upon the forest.  If those two boys are still alive, they are no doubt begging for a swift death to deliver them from the horrors they have encountered.  Pray for their souls......

814108[/snapback]

He's in Vermont. I was gonna post maybe Thai could keep an eye out while he's hanging around, but that's a long ways away.

I'm told the ghost of Thailog80 now inhabits those woods.  Only fools or the careless dare enter the Adirondacks on a dark night when the frost descends upon the forest.  If those two boys are still alive, they are no doubt begging for a swift death to deliver them from the horrors they have encountered.  Pray for their souls......

814108[/snapback]

Happy Halloween Johnny.

He's in Vermont.  I was gonna post maybe Thai could keep an eye out while he's hanging around, but that's a long ways away.

814126[/snapback]

The murder was committed in the Adirondacks, but I update for you VABills...

I'm told the ghost of Thai-conderoga80 now inhabits those woods. Only fools or the careless dare enter the Adirondacks on a dark night when the frost descends upon the forest. If those two boys are still alive, they are no doubt begging for a swift death to deliver them from the horrors they have encountered. Pray for their souls......