Found Them!!!!!!!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO CHANGE THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD.  WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE LAST 2 PAGES IS NONSENSE.

814840[/snapback]

Wait a minute. You found them?

Where were they? I was out all day looking because you said to keep an eye out. The Cards aren't playing tonight so I had some free time.

I thought I saw them at the grocery store by the cauliflower and said "Yo. Brian and Rodian is that you?" I got no response. I went right in the one guys face and said "Rodian, you're not in the Adirondacks anymore." Friggen guy slugged me. Then Brian kicked me in the rib cage when I was down.

You told me to keep an eye out and this is what I get? Thanks a friggin lot jerk. Why did you tell me to keep an eye out? They almost poked my eye out literally.

And another thing. Don't get on this board and expect people to help you with missing persons reports. Sammy has been missing for months and no one gives a crap. Have you looked for him? Nooooo. But I'm supposed to get the tar beaten out of me over a hunch near the cauliflower bin? I am getting angry and want an apology.

Wait a minute.  You found them? 

Where were they?  I was out all day looking because you said to keep an eye out.  The Cards aren't playing tonight so I had some free time. 

I thought I saw them at the grocery store by the cauliflower and said "Yo. Brian and Rodian is that you?"  I got no response.  I went right in the one guys face and said "Rodian, you're not in the Adirondacks anymore."  Friggen guy slugged me.  Then Brian kicked me in the rib cage when I was down.

You told me to keep an eye out and this is what I get?  Thanks a friggin lot jerk.  Why did you tell me to keep an eye out?  They almost poked my eye out literally. 

And another thing.  Don't get on this board and expect people to help you with missing persons reports.  Sammy has been missing for months and no one gives a crap.  Have you looked for him?  Nooooo.  But I'm supposed to get the tar beaten out of me over a hunch near the cauliflower bin?  I am getting angry and want an apology.

814904[/snapback]

You need an apology?!?  What about me?  I kicked your pasty white a** and all you have in your wallet is tree fifty!!!!

You need an apology?!?  What about me?  I kicked your pasty white a** and all you have in your wallet is tree fifty!!!!

814928[/snapback]

You were taking my wallet? Phew. I thought I had been molested and didn't really want to mention it. Are you Brian or Rodian? If you're Rodian I have to say I loved it when Godzilla kickked your behind all over Tokyo.