Found Them!!!!!!!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THINK before you post. That's where you're supposed to say: "Yes, Mother".

814525[/snapback]

:doh:

You're reprimanding me for that post in this thread? Of all the posts that have been made in the past 24-plus hours, that post get's the finger-wag for "not thinking before posting?" Yes, CL, I'm so sorry that I posted a "haunted adirondacks" message instead of the more classy "they were gay lovers sneaking off to vermont via the adirondacks" post that was made. Please accept my heartfelt apology.

I'm told the ghost of he who can not be named now inhabits those woods. Only fools or the careless dare enter the Adirondacks on a dark night when the frost descends upon the forest. If those two boys are still alive, they are no doubt begging for a swift death to deliver them from the horrors they have encountered. Pray for their souls......

I'm told the ghost of he who can not be named now inhabits those woods.  Only fools or the careless dare enter the Adirondacks on a dark night when the frost descends upon the forest.  If those two boys are still alive, they are no doubt begging for a swift death to deliver them from the horrors they have encountered.  Pray for their souls......

814576[/snapback]

Ah! Tedi Bruschi. Much better, Johnny. :doh:

I can't believe this thread.

We have two kids missing, and all that's being said is, "the kids are gay", and, talk of a murderer.

:doh:

814574[/snapback]

Two kids are missing and all we're talking about is "the kids are gay" and a murderer who can no longer be referred to on TSW

Your search - missing hikers adirondacks - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

Try different keywords.

Try more general keywords.

Try fewer keywords.

Try Google Blog Search.

Also, you can browse today's headlines on the Google News homepage.

OMG!!!! All traces of them have also been wiped clean from the 'tubes!!!

Two kids are missing and all we're talking about is "the kids are gay" and a murderer who can no longer be referred to on TSW

OMG!!!!  All traces of them have also been wiped clean from the 'tubes!!!

814595[/snapback]

What's your point? Because the almighty Google doesn't have something for it, it's OK to make light of the situation and make jokes? :doh:

Actually, it's pretty much okay to make light of the situation and make jokes irrespective of what Google says.

814615[/snapback]

Is the whole 'Circle Jerk" going to make an appearance?

Knowing the way you've been going Tommy, I'm surprised you aren't celebrating this saying these kids deserved it. :doh:

What's your point? Because the almighty Google doesn't have something for it, it's OK to make light of the situation and make jokes?  :doh:

814598[/snapback]

People go missing every single day. I'll reserve my concern for the ones who go missing against their will, and not for two HS seniors who willfully went camping in late October and who, up until 11:00PM saturday night, were calling their buddies with a cell phone.

If it happens that they were tragically set upon by murderous thieves, eaten by wild mountain men, or frightened to death by "he who cannot be named on TSW", then maybe I'll feel a bit bad for them. But, the fact that they made it through Friday evening, all day Saturday, and a good portion of Saturday night unscathed, uneaten and unfrozen, means the odds are pretty good they're fine.

So, the answer is "yup." They're fair game for ridicule.

People go missing every single day.  I'll reserve my concern for the ones who go missing against their will, and not for two HS seniors who willfully went camping in late October and who, up until 11:00PM saturday night, were calling their buddies with a cell phone. 

If it happens that they were tragically set upon by murderous thieves, eaten by wild mountain men, or frightened to death by "he who cannot be named on TSW", then maybe I'll feel a bit bad for them.  But, the fact that they made it through Friday evening, all day Saturday, and a good portion of Saturday night unscathed, uneaten and unfrozen, means the odds are pretty good they're fine. 

So, the answer is "yup."  They're fair game for ridicule.

814623[/snapback]

Here's a guy who is missing two of his students. Nice to be supportive. :doh:

Knowing the way you've been going Tommy, I'm surprised you aren't celebrating this saying these kids deserved it.  :doh:

814618[/snapback]

I needn't point out anything so obvious. Going on a weekend hike in the Adirondacks in mid-October in weather conditions that included "freezing fog"? :lol: Kids obviously didn't check a weather report before they left...which is a pretty good indication that they weren't even remotely experienced enough to be hiking in the mountains in mid-fall. What else did they forget? A map? Compass? Matches? Wool clothes?

So...yeah, they deserved. Nature has some pretty blunt and effective ways of telling people they're morons. If they're really, really lucky they'll learn the lesson themselves, and not just serve as an example to others.

Hello Jimmy, nothing too much here.

814725[/snapback]

You know Ed, a while back you turned your back on the liberals and tried to become conservative. After reading your posts the past few weeks, you're too much of a whiney kitty to be a conservative. Grow some 'nads first.