Found Them!!!!!!!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The murder was committed in the Adirondacks, but I update for you VABills...

I'm told the ghost of Thai-conderoga80 now inhabits those woods.  Only fools or the careless dare enter the Adirondacks on a dark night when the frost descends upon the forest.  If those two boys are still alive, they are no doubt begging for a swift death to deliver them from the horrors they have encountered.  Pray for their souls......

814190[/snapback]

You and VA are being very sucky right now......and it's NOT funny. :doh:

You and VA are being very sucky right now......and it's NOT funny.  :doh:

814296[/snapback]

What's funny is that for a second you must have forgotten that 97% of the posters here are a$$holes...

Hope they find your students LSI...

Amazingly no, but it's in the news down here.  The bleeding hearts are upset because the police shot the gunman to death.  (like there really was an alterative)

814330[/snapback]

Damn, hiking in the wrong neighborhood, is getting a little tough these days.

You and VA are being very sucky right now......and it's NOT funny.  :doh:

814296[/snapback]

Helloooo!!! Freaking Holloween! Helloooo!!

Two HS seniors went camping in the Adirondacks knowing the temps would dip into the 30s overnight. They clearly survived fine Friday PM, all day Sat, and last called their buddies with a cell phone saturday PM (11:00). This is, of course, all being relayed to us by a single poster because in my seach of the 'tubes I haven't come across a single story on it.

So, I'm not going to apologize for what was meant to be a holloween related, tongue-in-cheek post that I'm sure most people got. A post, I might add, that was not the first light-hearted post in the thread, and a post that was followed by other posts intimating that the two kids are gay lovers.

Helloooo!!!  Freaking Holloween!  Helloooo!!

Two HS seniors went camping in the Adirondacks knowing the temps would dip into the 30s overnight.  They clearly survived fine Friday PM, all day Sat, and last called their buddies with a cell phone saturday PM (11:00).  This is, of course, all being relayed to us by a single poster because in my seach of the 'tubes I haven't come across a single story on it.

So, I'm not going to apologize for what was meant to be a holloween related, tongue-in-cheek post that I'm sure most people got.  A post, I might add, that was not the first light-hearted post in the thread, and a post that was followed by other posts intimating that the two kids are gay lovers.

814356[/snapback]

You're still sucky. :doh:

We have a situation here.  Two of our Senior students (Brian Murphy and Rodian Aleiskavich(sorry I can't spell out his name) at LSI in Troy, NY are missing are going on a hike in the adirondack mountains Friday afternoon.  THey we going to camp out until Sunday morning and head back homeWe haven't heard from them since Saturday at 11:00pm after they called one of my friends.  They were suppose to return sometime Sunday afternoon but they haven't returned.  A massive search has taken place to find them.  If your going out that keep an eye out for them. 

*Update*  State troppers have located their car and know what trail they took.  Still no sign of them.  I'll keep you updated.

Thanks

814000[/snapback]

Link?