Buffalo @ Montreal

Mile High

Scan the crowd manana b/c I'll be there in my bright yellow throwback t-shirt. If you don't notice me I'm sure you'll notice my fiance sitting next to me. Going for 9 and Montreal looks good. Should be a good game, but I'm not making any predictions. Go Sabres! :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scan the crowd manana b/c I'll be there in my bright yellow throwback t-shirt.  If you don't notice me I'm sure you'll notice my fiance sitting next to me.  Going for 9 and Montreal looks good.  Should be a good game, but I'm not making any predictions.  Go Sabres!  :P

813683[/snapback]

You're going tonight? I figured you would have went Saturday so you could hit the clubs :blink:

Yeah had to work tonight.  Oh well.  Good showing against Colorado for the Canadiens, eh?

813717[/snapback]

Ya. I found it a tad classless to boo Theodore. It's not like he wanted to be traded. He just went from winning a Vezina and MVP to sucking in little over 1 year. Oh well, he made himself visible in the media in a city that will burn you at the stake.

That's awesome.  I'm trying to go to the game at the end of March but it looks like the Habs have sold all the tickets, so now I may have to go the Ebay or Stubhub route but stubhub looks ridiculous right now...

814080[/snapback]

Drury with a shorty.....2-0!!

I'm listening to the game on the radio.  Sounds like Huet is keeping it close.  Is that the case?

814788[/snapback]

i just got home from my boxing class, ya huet is having a decent game but the Sabres talent is starting to show in this period.

p.s. those are really ugly uniforms.