Buffalo @ Montreal

Mile High

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9-0 Baby!! Take care of the Islanders on Thursday and it's a tie for the best start ever.... Way to go Sabres. Thanks for giving us something to be proud of in Western NY... <_<

814901[/snapback]

Hey, come on. You're from WNY and we're proud of you. ;)

Don't dis the Fighting Banana Slug...

814891[/snapback]

Habs just got RE-SLUGGED!

BTW, for everyone who hates the new uniforms. Marty Biron's mask incorporates two of the logos created two years ago by John Slabyk.

It's "Alt_01" and "Alt_01a" on this page which I'm sure everyone has seen a few hundred times. So at least one person in the organization can tell the difference between a terrible logo and a good one.

Habs just got RE-SLUGGED! 

BTW, for everyone who hates the new uniforms.  Marty Biron's mask incorporates two of the logos created two years ago by John Slabyk.

It's "Alt_01" and "Alt_01a" on this page which I'm sure everyone has seen a few hundred times.  So at least one person in the organization can tell the difference between a terrible logo and a good one.

814933[/snapback]

Those logos are horrible...

...and yet, so much better than the banana slug.

Those logos are horrible...

...and yet, so much better than the banana slug.

814940[/snapback]

They're probably my least favorite of Slabyk's designs but I like them about 100x more than the Fighting Banana Slug.

Anything with crossed swords is good.

Sabres 2

Meazza 0

That is all.

814910[/snapback]

You show a lot of grace to a guy who wished your team luck at the beginning of the season, but I guess that's what i come to expect from you.

Now logout of this account, login to crayonz and say something witty.

You show a lot of grace to a guy who wished your team luck at the beginning of the season, but I guess that's what i come to expect from you.

814973[/snapback]

Only Ed's allowed to incorrectly guess who crayonz is. Stop spoiling it for him...he has so little else.

814973[/snapback]

You're an idiot...

<crap, i need to log back in as kegtapr>

814973[/snapback]

something witty