• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so what that it was a shovel pass it worked and it waS  a 1st down

812409[/snapback]

Uh, i'm, not denying that. It was a great playcall and a great run by McGahee, but really, if people are talking about how many passing yards JP pass, half of them came off a shovel pass.

He's only had 1 decent downfield throw.

You know thats a hole in the system. Harrison a few years back, caught a ball, knee touched th ground but he got up and ran for a TD because no one touched him.

812387[/snapback]

Harrison isn't a QB.

What part of this are you having trouble with? If the QB goes down, he's down. At most, you touch him with two hands to ensure he's down. Clocking him like it's an open-field tackle is a personal foul.

Way to get out of bounds, stupid QB  :o

Stupid team doesn't know to get out of bounds!

:o  :lol:  :lol:

812416[/snapback]

even worse was Evans not running out of bounds.

Evans should know better and somewhere along the way it is horrible coaching.

Congrats to Dick Jauron for only taking 15 seconds to figure out that it might be a good idea to take a TO when you've got your opponents in 3rd/13 deep in theri own end inside the 2:00 warning.

Of course maybe he wasn't ready for it because he only had 1 left after a bad challenge and the fact his O-Coordinator keeps pissing away time-outs because he can't get the play in on time.

And more props to the defensive staff for their continued insistence in keeping two good corners as far from the LOS as they can possibly get them. A great strategy agaiinst a ball control offense that's weak at teh WR position.

Last year's staff looks like Parcells/Belichick compared to these asshats.

Awesome! It's time for the Sprint Half Time Report!!!!

812419[/snapback]

Time for a fair and balanced look at the Bills.

They are going to say crap like, the Pats are on of the best football team out there and the Bills are standing toe to toe.

Fact is we should once again be winning a game, but due to offensive innefectivness, we are trailing.

Don't know if it's his assistants or him, but when NE has the ball and it's going on 3rd down, you call time out or they waste another 20-30 seconds. Well Jauron let's 15-20 go, and then call's timeout.

Plus, some of his challenges are just mind boggling. I didn't think for 1 sec that Maroney went out on that return, yet even with the folks upstairs looking at it a 2nd time, they still challenge.

I'm starting to get a little concerned with the ability of this coaching staff to manage a game while it's happening. I think we can game plan with the best, but you also have to be able to manage the game as a coach, and so far we are not showing the ability to get it done. This is not his first stint as a head coach.

Thats tempting, but I think we have to stick with JP for the entire year.  If he cannot show the stuff of Super Bowl QB's, then he has to be cut and the search for a QB continues.

812408[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more. We're not going anywhere anyway this year -- let's take 17 weeks to fully evaluate JP Losman. If he still sucks at the end of the year, and shows no signs that he has what it takes to win a championship -- not just "improve," but win a championship -- it'll be time to cut bait and move on.